Schiff Is Looking For A Guy That Wears A Size 37 Crime

collusion was an obvious hoax. you are a jackass :rofl2:
Mueller documented plenty of collusion, just nothing that amounted to criminal conspiracy. It was a "hoax" only because that's what you want to believe.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Schiff's closing arguments during the impeachment trials are undeniable.

What a super statesman for America. He's made his way into the history books as a protector of Democracy and Justice.

Schiff's closing arguments during the impeachment trials are undeniable.

What a super statesman for America. He's made his way into the history books as a protector of Democracy and Justice.

I didn't see that. Heard he was about to cry. He knew the jig was up I guess.

You mean too much for Trump to wash off. Especially since he's covered with shit.

you leave a smelly smear of shit in every forum you post in

you are an idiot. you have to be to fall for all the games these politicians play

As usual, no actual content, just accusations of homosexuality. You ready to come out of the closet yet, Stevie?

The Schiff-ty Eyed Bastard is STILL looking for the right GUY. And Sparky, I'm a STRONGLY HETEROSEXUAL WHITE MALE. Always have been, always WILL be. I believe YOU may be a closeted homo. You DO defend Pencil Neck a bit TOO much..............

The Schiff-ty Eyed Bastard is STILL looking for the right GUY. And Sparky, I'm a STRONGLY HETEROSEXUAL WHITE MALE. Always have been, always WILL be. I believe YOU may be a closeted homo. You DO defend Pencil Neck a bit TOO much..............

Sorry, Bozo, but closeted homos tend to attack other homos, as they attempt to make it appear that they are not a homosexual. Just as you do.

Sorry, Bozo, but closeted homos tend to attack other homos, as they attempt to make it appear that they are not a homosexual. Just as you do.

Just go away and try to enjoy your holiday, HOMO. Maybe you can hook up with Pencil Neck during the holiday season!

Man, you're DUMB. Not that surprising considering you ARE a lunatic liberal. I'm done responding to your heathen, moronic, silly ass. Happy Holidays.
Nothing but denial. Can't deal with a rational being. And I thought real Christians said "Merry Christmas", not "Happy Holidays". A true fake, all around.

Last edited:
you leave a smelly smear of shit in every forum you post in

you are an idiot. you have to be to fall for all the games these politicians play
Says the idiot who's fallen for all of Trump's games.

Back