Schiff Is Looking For A Guy That Wears A Size 37 Crime

Hey, how about those "impeachment hearings"? You lunatic liberal schmucks actually thought you "had him" this time. What a damn clown show. It IMPROVED the president's approval ratings! Anyone with a functioning brain could see these "hearings" were nothing but a CHARADE. Congratulations, Dim Dems, you lose AGAIN!

75586113_807332429680916_762318040334336000_n.jpg

"I don't even believe most of the posters on this forum (at least those few with any brains at all) truly think President Donald Trump is guilty of anything other than beating Hillary in 2016."

Ah, you are one of those with no brains I see.

Who do you hate more, President Donald Trump or those of us who voted for him and continue to support him?

I feel sorry for you. I am sure you are suffering from TDS and know of no cure.

Rather, it's you and the other Trump cultists who are suffering from TDS. It takes someone with no brains to believe that a lifelong con artist, who has cheated everyone that he's ever done business with, is qualified to be President of the United States just because he starred in a fake reality TV show. He is guilty of, at the very least, emoluments clause violations. He clearly did collude with Russia to influence the 2016 election, even if that didn't rise to the level of criminal conspiracy. It should still have been a violation of election law. Then there's multiple instances of obstruction. But you are so deranged over Trump that you can't even begin to see the reality of him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Rather, it's you and the other Trump cultists who are suffering from TDS. It takes someone with no brains to believe that a lifelong con artist, who has cheated everyone that he's ever done business with, is qualified to be President of the United States just because he starred in a fake reality TV show. He is guilty of, at the very least, emoluments clause violations. He clearly did collude with Russia to influence the 2016 election, even if that didn't rise to the level of criminal conspiracy. It should still have been a violation of election law. Then there's multiple instances of obstruction. But you are so deranged over Trump that you can't even begin to see the reality of him.

Hey, how about those "impeachment hearings", SCHMUCK?

Hey, how about those "impeachment hearings"? You lunatic liberal schmucks actually thought you "had him" this time. What a damn clown show. It IMPROVED the president's approval ratings! Anyone with a functioning brain could see these "hearings" were nothing but a CHARADE. Congratulations, Dim Dems, you lose AGAIN!

You are deep in your TDS. Next to you, even the dimmest is like looking into the sun. The only downside to the impeachment hearings is that the right-wing lie machine has spun into full gear.

Yes, you are!

I think we're probably BOTH loons for being on this site at this time of night! It's 1:23 AM where I'm at. But it IS kind of fun trading insults, isn't it? I have to say you're a good sport about it. You very rarely resort to profanity, which is nice to see.

"I don't even believe most of the posters on this forum (at least those few with any brains at all) truly think President Donald Trump is guilty of anything other than beating Hillary in 2016."

Ah, you are one of those with no brains I see.

Who do you hate more, President Donald Trump or those of us who voted for him and continue to support him?

I feel sorry for you. I am sure you are suffering from TDS and know of no cure.

you have to be a fox viewer or a russo bot hole

you have to be a fox viewer or a russo bot hole

I am putting you on ignore. There is nothing you may say ever that tells me you have a lick of sense.

So, be of good cheer and don't eat too much turkey (in fact don't eat any turkey, give it to all those homeless in San Francisco)

I am putting you on ignore. There is nothing you may say ever that tells me you have a lick of sense.

So, be of good cheer and don't eat too much turkey (in fact don't eat any turkey, give it to all those homeless in San Francisco)

because you don't want to discuss the facts

and cant deal with the facts

chicken shit

Good call, evince IS a bit dim and NOT worth responding to.

like the russia hoax, this is over

the dems don't want to accept it, but they haven't really accepted the 2016 election yet either

I think we're probably BOTH loons for being on this site at this time of night! It's 1:23 AM where I'm at. But it IS kind of fun trading insults, isn't it? I have to say you're a good sport about it. You very rarely resort to profanity, which is nice to see.

I'm smart enough that I don't need profanity to get my point across to most people. There are a few, however, like Dumber, who are too dumb to get it any other way. And I don't find trading insults to be "fun".

Where is there anything to indicate that you have a lick of sense?

like the russia hoax, this is over

the dems don't want to accept it, but they haven't really accepted the 2016 election yet either

The only "russia hoax" was the pure denial that met the Mueller report. And the 2016 election was rigged by the GOP.

Back