Secret Internal JPP Poll

'Should Putin be put on 'Terminate' List by Western Intelligence'.

• Yes. Late Stage Dementia, Unstable, Threat to Humanity.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No. Planned Assassinations are wrong.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well. Now that Putin has his finger on the Nuclear trigger, anybody want to re-think their position?

Such as Russian special forces operating in the United States.

Yeah, Bubbas ain't playin' that.

They'd die where I live.

Just from the heat. I'm not even kidding. It was 87 with 40% humidity yesterday, and it only goes up from here. :laugh:

It's all fun and games until it gets up to body temperature, then it's uncomfortable.

Russians would break out and their blood would boil here.

I shit you not, I've seen yankees come down here when it's hot and they can't take it...their blood is too thick.

They literally break out in hives n shit.

Last edited:
How about, a simple "No?" After all, the dicktator you know is better than the dicktator you get when you whack the one you know...

His own people are going to take care of it for us.

Putin's gonna end up sodomized to death like Ghaddafi.

Russia has a very, very, very long history of brutally executing whatever psycho ruler is in charge at any given time.

Putin is obsessed with not ending up like Ghaddafi, but that is precisely where he is headed.

If he kills Zelensky, that makes it open season in Russia for assassinations...and guess who's top of the list?

His own people are going to take care of it for us.

Putin's gonna end up sodomized to death like Ghaddafi.

Russia has a very, very, very long history of brutally executing whatever psycho ruler is in charge at any given time.

Putin is obsessed with not ending up like Ghaddafi, but that is precisely where he is headed.

If he kills Zelensky, that makes it open season in Russia for assassinations...and guess who's top of the list?

As the Russian economy collapses and the Ukraine War becomes more unpopular, Putin's 'Departure' becomes more a possibility.
Could a 'Palace Coup' take place?

As the Russian economy collapses and the Ukraine War becomes more unpopular, Putin's 'Departure' becomes more a possibility.
Could a 'Palace Coup' take place?

Maybe. There's already been bank runs in Moscow and St. Petersburg.

Commuters can't even use their "metrocards" to use the subways...they can only use cash.

I read the ruble has entirely collapsed.

Maybe. There's already been bank runs in Moscow and St. Petersburg.

Commuters can't even use their "metrocards" to use the subways...they can only use cash.

I read the ruble has entirely collapsed.

Yeah. This will happen fast. Things will unravel in an uncontrolled way. (kinda' dangerous times)

Back