Secret Internal JPP Poll

'Should Putin be put on 'Terminate' List by Western Intelligence'.

• Yes. Late Stage Dementia, Unstable, Threat to Humanity.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No. Planned Assassinations are wrong.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
iu

672i69.jpg

Yeah, Bubbas ain't playin' that.

They'd die where I live.

Just from the heat. I'm not even kidding. It was 87 with 40% humidity yesterday, and it only goes up from here. :laugh:

It's all fun and games until it gets up to body temperature, then it's uncomfortable.

Russians would break out and their blood would boil here.

I shit you not, I've seen yankees come down here when it's hot and they can't take it...their blood is too thick.

They literally break out in hives n shit.

That's because you have insects the size of geese! (but we can take it...

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

soyjak-soy-wojak.gif

You know I'm right, and that makes you SO MAD.

Why, will you be hangin' round the A/C?

Nah, I guess you can have it. You'll need it.

I get out in it for real. I hang right 'round it (A/C) after work, though. ;)

Have to have a hot shower 1st or can't take it. That's just how it is.

Some afternoons I just hang outside.

Just can't go from FL heat to AC just like that. It will take your breath. Cause a body shock.

It's 87 and dry with winter-time NorEaster blowing.

When it's 87 and 80% humidity with the wind coming from the other direction, it's a whole different ball game.

Last edited:
Nah, I guess you can have it. You'll need it.

I get out in it for real. I hang right 'round it (A/C) after work, though. ;)

Have to have a hot shower 1st or can't take it. That's just how it is.

Some afternoons I just hang outside.

Just can't go from FL heat to AC just like that. It will take your breath. Cause a body shock.

I've been to Florida. It's no big deal. Hell, if I were rich, I'd move there and have a Donzi parked down from my townhouse.

Back