APP - Senator Kennedy became one of my heroes!

it's too bad it's part of his legacy...even though we know the lefties would like to erase it from his past.

Finally something I agree with you about... at least the first half of what you said.

Hi I'm Yurt. I'm here to make all Ted Kennedy threads about Chapaquiddick.

kopechne-enl.jpg

if i have missed any threads, please let me know :)

Not pictured: Hundreds of thousands of poor people directly benefited by Ted Kennedy's tireless public service.

Not pictured: Hundreds of thousands of poor people directly benefited by Ted Kennedy's tireless public service.

I'm going to use that sh*t for OJ. Not pictured: The millions of people he entertained on the field and on the big screen (while falsely being accused of murder).

I'm going to use that sh*t for OJ. Not pictured: The millions of people he entertained on the field and on the big screen (while falsely being accused of murder).

"Playing a game for money is the same thing as devoting your life to helping the poor." -cawacko

the only way Teddy helped the poor was to take from others to do it, ..while he lived in the lap of luxury hording all his money..

i thought Republos loved the rich, have I been fooled all these years?

Old established money, Democrat.

Money newly come into, Republican.

Thats the general trend anyway.

Old established money, Democrat.

Money newly come into, Republican.

Thats the general trend anyway.

Trend from where? Like I said a lot of the new money has come from the tech space. While not necessarily a liberal bastion on the whole tech folks tend to lean to the left.

Trend from where? Like I said a lot of the new money has come from the tech space. While not necessarily a liberal bastion on the whole tech folks tend to lean to the left.

I see Tech Space people as more conservative.. Sillicone valley types.

Back