Send smart guys next time.

Huey

Verified User
I think you have a pretty decent forum here but do you think next time you send some guys to my main forum you could send some smart ones? Guys like Ricky Tavy, Kayvan and Balck vegetable are, well, the bottom of the intelligence pool.

I think you have a pretty decent forum here but do you think next time you send some guys to my main forum you could send some smart ones? Guys like Ricky Tavy, Kayvan and Balck vegetable are, well, the bottom of the intelligence pool.

You have not read anything by Micrawber, Nomad, Domer or Evince on here yet huh? Oh, and Amadeus.

It's all good. There used to be a day on these forums while the debate was contentious there was actual debate of issues and policies. It changed during the campaign last year.

That is why I started coming to them. Not that long ago. Sad how far they have fallen so quickly.

I started posting a long time ago. Back when they were message boards and arrianna huffington was a conservative. The left has been posting about the same issues for years. The exact same issues. But they used to talk about them. Give point counterpoint. Of course there was insults but there was also discussion. Not anymore.

I'm not so sure they were sent. They probably just found you. You can pm me a link to your board if you like.

I started posting a long time ago. Back when they were message boards and arrianna huffington was a conservative. The left has been posting about the same issues for years. The exact same issues. But they used to talk about them. Give point counterpoint. Of course there was insults but there was also discussion. Not anymore.
What were the issues back then?

What were the issues back then?

In 2002

Universal healthcare
Paying your fair share
Christianity
Chickenhawks
We spend to much on defense
The rest of the world disrespects us
You don't care about kids and old people
Republicans want to take your Medicare away
Republicans are racist
They want dirty air and water
Global warming. It wasn't climate change yet
The republicans are only for the rich
Corporate welfare

I add more later.

I'm not so sure they were sent. They probably just found you. You can pm me a link to your board if you like.

actually, someone from debate policy mentioned Huey's forum as one they might be happier in.......unfortunately for them LiberalForum turned out to be less liberal than they thought.....

In 2002

Universal healthcare
Paying your fair share
Christianity
Chickenhawks
We spend to much on defense
The rest of the world disrespects us
You don't care about kids and old people
Republicans want to take your Medicare away
Republicans are racist
They want dirty air and water
Global warming. It wasn't climate change yet
The republicans are only for the rich
Corporate welfare

I add more later.
No need. I was gauging the time period you were referencing in your other post. What 'happened', is that Bushco destroyed the Mid East, the world economy, and Washington in general.

Then the black guy got hired, the internet was no longer a fledgling phenomenon, and professional trolls took over quite a few message boards. They coined the term 'reverse racism' to combat the challenges to overtly racist tidbits like 'Barack The Magic Negro', lawn jockey Obama pix, watermelons on the White House lawn pix, Obama medicine man pix...etc.

It seems message boards are a little stinky now, but the ignore button works wonders. There's plenty of quality discussion here, but I have a lot of these kids on ignore.

You have not read anything by Micrawber, Nomad, Domer or Evince on here yet huh? Oh, and Amadeus.

lol

Not yet tired of getting your ignorant ass handed to you, Popeye?

Go tie a bowline. That's the best your capable of.

Willfully ignorant asswipe.

Are you from Liberal Forum? They weren't on here very long before it got too hot for them. The Mangy Moongoose aka Ricky Tavy is an extra special arsehole. Once you heard about his ankle gumming, Peewee Herman and hide-from bunker bullshit you've got most of his vile personality.

Are you from Liberal Forum? They weren't on here very long before it got too hot for them. The Mangy Moongoose aka Ricky Tavy is an extra special arsehole. Once you heard about his ankle gumming, Peewee Herman and hide-from bunker bullshit you've got most of his vile personality.
Oh forgot feebs, Deplorables and fighting rednecks in bars.

Back