Send smart guys next time.

They are naive concerning issues, policies, and current events. They look at the world thru their progressive blinders and just repeat the spin their sources give them. I have had a few discussions with them and they are not impressive. They may be intelligent in their everyday life but as far as issues go they are truly loinfos.
They are mainly a bunch of retired teachers, Mangy Moongoose taught history. Have you been given the benefit of one of his drunken Friday all nighters?

Always the gossip.

Oh do give it a rest, he stated as much on here ffs!! You can't even come up with original insults anyway, just Darla hand me downs!! Huey needs to know what those fuckers are really like, they pulled the wool over your eyes but he is much smarter than that. Go back to knitting tea cosies and baking cookies.

Last edited:
Oh do give it a rest, he stated as much on here ffs!! You can't even come up with original insults anyway, just Darla hand me downs!! Huey needs to know what those fuckers are really like, they pulled the wool over your eyes but he is much smarter than that. Go back to knitting tea cosies and baking cookies.
I love you, too, Tom

I think you have a pretty decent forum here but do you think next time you send some guys to my main forum you could send some smart ones? Guys like Ricky Tavy, Kayvan and Balck vegetable are, well, the bottom of the intelligence pool.

What's your forum?

Back