Sex Change - Which Bathroom?

I once accidentally used the women's restroom, and at Disney World too. It was the worst day of my life.

Well, one of the most embarrassing I'd assume. I feel for you. I used to hate it when my mother was giving me a spanking... She always took me into the women's restroom and beat me there...

Well, it was a huge bathroom, crowded full of women. I came in, didn't notice the oddity of nothing but a long row of stalls, used the bathroom, and didn't realize until I walked out of the stall. I am literally that inattentive. Good thing that I have these Vyvanse pills that I mercilessly abuse now.

However, I was 17 at the time, and my underage status therefore grants me immunity.

The Burj al Arab only has holes in the ground?

burj-al-arab-dubai.jpg

Saddams royal palace had holes in the ground, and all the 'bathrooms' I used in Dubai were holes. Fancy holes, but still holes.

Men are less fastidious than women about handwashing after using the bathroom. I support fewer germs.

This is why I choose to go to a female doctor. Some group hired some men and women to hand out towels in bathrooms at a hotel holding a doctor's convention. They found that the men doctors washed their hands only about 30% of the time, while the women only skipped it about 30% of the time (or something close, I read it a long time ago).

That and the fact that when somebody is checking my prostate I want them to have the smallest fingers possible, that is just uncomfortable in an extreme way.

This is why I choose to go to a female doctor. Some group hired some men and women to hand out towels in bathrooms at a hotel holding a doctor's convention. They found that the men doctors washed their hands only about 30% of the time, while the women only skipped it about 30% of the time (or something close, I read it a long time ago).

That and the fact that when somebody is checking my prostate I want them to have the smallest fingers possible, that is just uncomfortable in an extreme way.

Well, there's a difference between washing your hands just because and failing to wash your hands as a doctor. Not washing your hands as a doctor is basically malpractice.

Washing hands after going to the bathroom is a good practice mainly just because it's good to wash your hands in general. And that's how doctors do it - they wash their hands regularly, they don't associate the practice with any specific ritual. When you piss, you don't pick up any specially large amount of microbes. Some people think that touching your penis spiritually infects your hands with dirtiness that must be cleansed - there's no scientific backing for that. Your keyboard is likely dirtier than your toilet.

Then again, I have heard people say that you should wash your hands literally unless they stink, in order to build up resistance. I wouldn't go that far.

That's what she said!

At least we don't have to go into a closet in order to get water...

I do not know to which of the four corners of the world you have travelled, but I have no idea what you are talking about. Closet? For water? Reckon you should come out of yours, sunbeam.

It's the same strech Low makes with every welshing post.

They say that the road to the palace of wisdom is paved with excess. The folks at Hang Fu*ng Gold Technology Group in Hong Kong must be very wise indeed. The company's Hong Kong showroom features the "Hall of Gold," which contains several opulent handcrafted treasures. But the tourist favorite is "The World's Most Expensive Gold and Jewelry Sparkling Environmental Friendly Washroom" [source: Hang Fung]. Perhaps the most admired item in the gold bathroom is the 24-carat solid gold toilet.

In early 2008, some concern arose that the famous gold toilet could be melted down. The jewelers assuaged the public's worries by announcing that the toilet will remain intact. However, the company says that some of the other fixtures in the golden lavatory may not fare so well [source: AFP].

The company's owners stipulated that if the price of gold reaches $1,000 per ounce, one ton (32,000 ounces) of the tourist attraction will be melted into bullion and sold [source: AFP]. The company would gross a cool $32 million, and the owners would net about $17.6 million.

The one-of-a-kind posh potty will be spared and remain in Hang Fung's showroom -- it's not for sale. But if you're itching to add some bling to your bathroom, there are some other fixtures on the market that might appeal to your expensive taste.

They say that the road to the palace of wisdom is paved with excess. The folks at Hang Fu*ng Gold Technology Group in Hong Kong must be very wise indeed. The company's Hong Kong showroom features the "Hall of Gold," which contains several opulent handcrafted treasures. But the tourist favorite is "The World's Most Expensive Gold and Jewelry Sparkling Environmental Friendly Washroom" [source: Hang Fung]. Perhaps the most admired item in the gold bathroom is the 24-carat solid gold toilet.

In early 2008, some concern arose that the famous gold toilet could be melted down. The jewelers assuaged the public's worries by announcing that the toilet will remain intact. However, the company says that some of the other fixtures in the golden lavatory may not fare so well [source: AFP].

The company's owners stipulated that if the price of gold reaches $1,000 per ounce, one ton (32,000 ounces) of the tourist attraction will be melted into bullion and sold [source: AFP]. The company would gross a cool $32 million, and the owners would net about $17.6 million.

The one-of-a-kind posh potty will be spared and remain in Hang Fung's showroom -- it's not for sale. But if you're itching to add some bling to your bathroom, there are some other fixtures on the market that might appeal to your expensive taste.

Last time I checked gold was going for $1700 per troy ounce. That is a very expensive karzy

Back