Sex Change - Which Bathroom?

Last time I checked gold was going for $1700 per troy ounce. That is a very expensive karzy
I saw this monstrosity once. It was at the end of a day I'd spent as an invitee to a company day out which started by throwing oranges with paper messages attached into a 'lucky' tree and ended by being forced to walk round this jewellers shop on the pretext of gawping at a golden loo while being harangued by flat faced, fawning fools begging me to buy very expensive bling.
Yes, I finally said to my friend, I had a wonderful time and particularly enjoyed being asked to lead the singing of 20 somethings and 30 somethings in 'The Wheels on the Bus go Round and a-round' as we sat in a bus with its name in 6ft letters on the side 'BUS' for those who might have thought it was a sedan bloody chair, in a steaming traffic jam.

Well, it was a huge bathroom, crowded full of women. I came in, didn't notice the oddity of nothing but a long row of stalls, used the bathroom, and didn't realize until I walked out of the stall. I am literally that inattentive. Good thing that I have these Vyvanse pills that I mercilessly abuse now.

However, I was 17 at the time, and my underage status therefore grants me immunity.

LOL I figured this happened when you were 8 or something. lolllll. what a retard. :loveu:

At the gym this afternoon I walked around a set of lockers in the bathroom and saw these weird looking tits. For a split second I stopped and thought 'am I in the wrong bathroom?' Then I realized it was a guy who was in the process of getting a sex change to become a woman. Not that it really matters but I wonder what the law (be it written or unwritten) says someone going through a sex change must start using the bathroom of the gender they are to become?

are you sure there weren't just really weird looking manboobs?

Grind, you still haven't figured out which bathroom to use.

Should I spray over there?
Or maybe I should spray right here?
Is it enough for us to care?
Should the bathroom lines be fair?

I do believe I'll aim to miss
and decorate with lovely piss

Urinals, or bathroom stalls?
Perhaps I'll do it on the walls

I just hope there is soap
or else i'll use a stall to mope

Back