SF Smash and Grabber Caught

Perhaps I just hang out with good people- of all races of people- BUT I DO NOT KNOW OF ANYONE THAT CONDONES CRIME OF ANY KIND- AND REGARDLESS TO THE COLOR OF SKIN OF THOSE WHO COMMIT CRIMES!!

So I wonder why people continue to post crime stories here of just those committed by minorities!

As if to say that WHITES are above committing crimes or something!

BUT DUE TO THE OBSESSIVE REPETITIVE BEHAVIORS OF SOME WHO DO THIS HERE ON JPP EVERY DAY- I THINK MY COMMENT ABOUT THIS IS WORTHY OF MENTIONING- SO I THOUGHT I WOULD JUST MENTION IT!

THANKS FOR YOUR READING AND YOUR IMMEDIATE UNDERSTANDING AND CONSIDERATIONS!

I AM WHITE, BUT I AM ASHAMED OF WHITE PEOPLE WHO CONDUCT IN THIS KIND OF RACE-BAITING HYPOCRITICAL BEHAVIOR HERE ON JPP!

I don't have to mention any names because these people already know who they are- AND WE ALL KNOW WHO THEY ARE!

Last edited:
Perhaps I just hang out with good people- of all races of people- BUT I DO NOT KNOW OF ANYONE THAT CONDONES CRIME OF ANY KIND- AND REGARDLESS TO THE COLOR OF SKIN OF THOSE WHO COMMIT CRIMES!!

So I wonder why people continue to post crime stories here of just those committed by minorities!

As if to say that WHITES are above committing crimes or something!

BUT DUE TO THE OBSESSIVE REPETITIVE BEHAVIORS OF SOME WHO DO THIS HERE ON JPP EVERY DAY- I THINK MY COMMENT ABOUT THIS IS WORTHY OF MENTIONING- SO I THOUGHT I WOULD JUST MENTION IT!

THANKS FOR YOUR READING AND YOUR IMMEDIATE UNDERSTANDING AND CONSIDERATIONS!

I AM WHITE, BUT I AM ASHAMED OF WHITE PEOPLE WHO CONDUCT IN THIS KIND OF RACE-BAITING HYPOCRITICAL BEHAVIOR HERE ON JPP!

You catch your breath after getting off your soap box there? Lighten the F up Francis. First off the commentary is hell of funny. Second, dude got his ass beat and dove into the car window. Not exactly something you see everyday.

And this has nothing to do with race. But glad that’s all you can see. Are you feeling extra woke this morning after this rant? F’ing old white men. SMDH

You catch your breath after getting off your soap box there? Lighten the F up Francis. First off the commentary is hell of funny. Second, dude got his ass beat and dove into the car window. Not exactly something you see everyday.

And thus has nothing to do with race. But glad that’s all you can see. Are you feeling extra woke this morning after this rant?

If I was there I'd collapse on the ground laughing.

And this has nothing to do with race. But glad that’s all you can see. Are you feeling extra woke this morning after this rant? F’ing old white men. SMDH

Yes, but what is more than evident is the fact that because this idiot that committed the crime was a minority- THAT IS WHAT MAKES YOUR LITTLE STICKER PECK OUT- ISN'T IT?

Sir your broadcasting stories of crimes committed by minorities for reasons of Race Bating ENTERTAINMENT is no different than TEXTDRIVER or VOLSROCK who also do this on a daily basis!

NICE COMPANY THERE CA'WACKO! YOU'RE ONE OF DA'BOYS NOW!

Last edited:
You mentioned not having hearing so you can't hear the guy's who are commentating on the video but it is funny as sh*t. They are just trash talking the dude getting his *ss beat.

I can use my app on my phone but I have sound/video sources everywhere on two monitors so I have no clue how to change the source. I don't want to close them.

Back