SF Smash and Grabber Caught

Jack-In-The-Box said there was an assault.

I do not think he knows what the legal definition of assault is.

There are 3 facts:

1) The Big Guy was on the way to the red SUV where (I assume that the driver was his friend who was picking him up) he was being picked up.
2) He saw a threat to the driver and proceeded to neutralize that threat.
3) The perp was being a Superman and flew over into the car's window.

Three verifiable facts.

Do you think the Grand Jury will take it seriously or laugh in your face (that is, if the saw the video beforehand and laughed so hard).

Yes, but what is more than evident is the fact that because this idiot that committed the crime was a minority- THAT IS WHAT MAKES YOUR LITTLE STICKER PECK OUT- ISN'T IT?

Growing up in Oakland had it's challenges but what I would never change about the experience is that I came up around people from all walks of life in one of the most diverse settings in the country. Therefore it makes me laugh to no end to see old white people like yourself trying to act so holier than thou when you've likely never come close to experiencing what we did in Oakland.

Instead of viewing us all as people it's folks with attitudes like yours that are a perfect example of why sh*t doesn't change.

Perhaps I just hang out with good people- of all races of people- BUT I DO NOT KNOW OF ANYONE THAT CONDONES CRIME OF ANY KIND- AND REGARDLESS TO THE COLOR OF SKIN OF THOSE WHO COMMIT CRIMES!!

So I wonder why people continue to post crime stories here of just those committed by minorities!

As if to say that WHITES are above committing crimes or something!

BUT DUE TO THE OBSESSIVE REPETITIVE BEHAVIORS OF SOME WHO DO THIS HERE ON JPP EVERY DAY- I THINK MY COMMENT ABOUT THIS IS WORTHY OF MENTIONING- SO I THOUGHT I WOULD JUST MENTION IT!

THANKS FOR YOUR READING AND YOUR IMMEDIATE UNDERSTANDING AND CONSIDERATIONS!

I AM WHITE, BUT I AM ASHAMED OF WHITE PEOPLE WHO CONDUCT IN THIS KIND OF RACE-BAITING HYPOCRITICAL BEHAVIOR HERE ON JPP!

I don't have to mention any names because these people already know who they are- AND WE ALL KNOW WHO THEY ARE!

if you have videos of people of other races you could post them here.......I believe cwhacko posted because a crook got the crap kicked out of him, not because he was black.......

Yes. Watch the whole video again.

I had a friend that was sitting in his Living Room, when he heard a noise outside. He went to the door and saw some guy in his car vandalizing it. He ran out, grabbed the guy, beat the shit out of him, and called the Cops.
The Cops came, and arrested my friend for beating up the guy that was inside my friends car on my friends property. So ...

I had a friend that was sitting in his Living Room, when he heard a noise outside. He went to the door and saw some guy in his car vandalizing it. He ran out, grabbed the guy, beat the shit out of him, and called the Cops.
The Cops came, and arrested my friend for beating up the guy that was inside my friends car on my friends property. So ...

That's anecdotal.

So pretty much you are saying that people defending their friends/families are guilty of assault?

FWIW, it's a distinction in legal system.

You see your friend/child/a relative/whoever is being in danger from that person and you beat up that person to neutralize that threat/danger, are you guilty of an assault?

That's anecdotal.

So pretty much you are saying that people defending their friends/families are guilty of assault?

FWIW, it's a distinction in legal system.

Well, I'm a little nervous about how the Lawyers define 'acceptable' behavior. If somebody is rummaging your car while it's parked at your house, beating the crap out of the guy seems acceptable to me.
The problem seemed to be 'calling the Cops'.

In the Video, I WOULDN'T call the Cops. I would drive away quickly and call it a day.

You see your friend/child/a relative/whoever is being in danger and you beat up that person to neutralize that threat/danger, are you guilty of an assault?

The guy looked like he was handing out BLM material for a Rally. Then the White Guy (probably a Racist) started beating him up for no reason. The attorney has filed a Million Dollar Lawsuit. :|

Yo Cawacko I had to laugh when I saw his legs wiggling wildly at the end. :rofl2:

Dude, it's f'ing hilarious! (There's been an epidemic of car break-ins in SF, I've had it happen to me twice over the years, so this video went viral locally because I think everyone felt 'good' seeing someone get caught and have this happen to them. But even without that back drop it's f'ing hilarious! haha)

The guy looked like he was handing out BLM material for a Rally. Then the White Guy (probably a Racist) started beating him up for no reason. The attorney has filed a Million Dollar Lawsuit. :|

He'd be a good handler for those BLM/Antifa/The 1/6 people.

Good money I tell ya.

Well, I'm a little nervous about how the Lawyers define 'acceptable' behavior. If somebody is rummaging your car while it's parked at your house, beating the crap out of the guy seems acceptable to me.
The problem seemed to be 'calling the Cops'.

In the Video, I WOULDN'T call the Cops. I would drive away quickly and call it a day.

Who called the cops? The driver was clearly there to pick up the Big Guy. He noticed them attacking the red SUV and he responded in kind.

Yo Cawacko I had to laugh when I saw his legs wiggling wildly at the end. :rofl2:

I'll throw this in as well. I have a group text with five buddies from high school, they're all Oakland cats as well, and I sent this video (four are black and one is white) They are all f'ing rolling, from both the commentary and of course the Dukes of Hazards act. It's hilarious (well, maybe not to Geeko but what are you going to do...)

I'll throw this in as well. I have a group text with five buddies from high school, they're all Oakland cats as well, and I sent this video (four are black and one is white) They are all f'ing rolling, from both the commentary and of course the Dukes of Hazards act. It's hilarious (well, maybe not to Geeko but what are you going to do...)

dukes-of-hazzard-gif-5.gif

Perhaps I just hang out with good people- of all races of people- BUT I DO NOT KNOW OF ANYONE THAT CONDONES CRIME OF ANY KIND- AND REGARDLESS TO THE COLOR OF SKIN OF THOSE WHO COMMIT CRIMES!!

So I wonder why people continue to post crime stories here of just those committed by minorities!

As if to say that WHITES are above committing crimes or something!

BUT DUE TO THE OBSESSIVE REPETITIVE BEHAVIORS OF SOME WHO DO THIS HERE ON JPP EVERY DAY- I THINK MY COMMENT ABOUT THIS IS WORTHY OF MENTIONING- SO I THOUGHT I WOULD JUST MENTION IT!

THANKS FOR YOUR READING AND YOUR IMMEDIATE UNDERSTANDING AND CONSIDERATIONS!

I AM WHITE, BUT I AM ASHAMED OF WHITE PEOPLE WHO CONDUCT IN THIS KIND OF RACE-BAITING HYPOCRITICAL BEHAVIOR HERE ON JPP!

I don't have to mention any names because these people already know who they are- AND WE ALL KNOW WHO THEY ARE!

I'll give you a little culture/Oakland lesson. Darryl Reed is an Oakland legend. As a teenager in the late 80's he was a multi-millionaire crack king of the City. He got arrested right after turning 20 and was given 35 years in prison and in 2016 Obama commuted his sentence after 28 years and he was released. Dude is a natural leader and smart as sh*t, he just happened to apply his gifts to the drug game. He wrote an incredible book, called Weight, while in prison about his story. There is talk of doing a movie of his life.

On his Instagram page he posted the video. You can see his comments and you can see the comments of others. So while you were talking about being ashamed of being white many others were talking about this video because 1) SF is the epicenter of car break ins but really 2) the sh*t is hell of funny and that transcends anything racial.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTQSqxFH69z/?utm_medium=copy_link

Back