She is staying at mar-a-Lago, malaria is not!

fed8b13d14a748f1d4780c89cdade228c98c0a47.jpg
Totally sane person Laura Loomer
What happened to her face? She looks like her lips were attacked by a bee hive. And her eyes are crazy.

Loomer has been a conspiracy nut with her site for years. Intelligent people read her to see how crazy Trumpys can get. She is traveling with Trump . She is a close adviser. He is a Trumpy himself. He cannot resist a conspiracy and does not have the brainpower to be analytic. If it sounds good to him, he buys into it and uses it. the right cannot face how dumb Trump is.
Kamala was giving Trump a WTF face when he started talking about Haitians eating pets. It was shocking to realize that he is even crazier and stupider than she thought.

Melania moved back to the TRUMP Tower penthouse with Barron.
Baron is attending NYU just a dozen or so long blocks down 5th avenue!
She will probably be asking for the Penthouse in a divorce suit, whenever that happens!

Probably SOON! Very Soon!
There's something weird about that relationship. Most kids don't want their parents following them to their colleges. Wonder if Barron is living in the dorm, or if Melania is having him chauffeured back and forth every day.

Melania moved back to the TRUMP Tower penthouse with Barron.
Baron is attending NYU just a dozen or so long blocks down 5th avenue!
She will probably be asking for the Penthouse in a divorce suit, whenever that happens!

Probably SOON! Very Soon!
I think she's waiting to see if Donnie is sentenced to prison. If he is, even if only house arrest for life, she gets it all by default.

it is pretend money. Trump owes mega millions on his properties. He cannot even pay his lawyers . He is allowing his Trumpys to pay for them. She has to have squirreled millions away.
He can pay them but he doesn't want to part with his own money. Another reason why he is robbing the till at the RNC and that they are likely to go bankrupt if he loses the election.

Agreed Melania has millions. I have no doubt she had Trump pay through the nose to get her to move to DC and to be in the campaign trail in 2020. She must have gotten everything she wanted since she has only made one or two appearances in 2024.

What happened to her face? She looks like her lips were attacked by a bee hive. And her eyes are crazy.
Typical MAGAt; vain and mostly artificial.

When MTG warns Donnie about someone being mentally unstable, he should listen. LOL

From last year:

Marjorie Taylor Greene warns Trump against hiring far-right activist Laura Loomer, calling her 'mentally unstable and a documented liar'​

Rep. Majorie Taylor Greene and far-right activist Laura Loomer are feuding after the congresswoman said she would warn former President Donald Trump against hiring her to work on his 2024 presidential campaign.

The war of words was sparked by a The New York Times report that said Trump had told aides to hire Loomer, a self-described "proud Islamophobe" who has promoted COVID-19 misinformation.

64315c793007470019fe387b

There's something weird about that relationship. Most kids don't want their parents following them to their colleges. Wonder if Barron is living in the dorm, or if Melania is having him chauffeured back and forth every day.
Right now, Melania wants that kept secret. I believe she is worried about his going back n' forth, so he may be sharing a dorm with his SS agent on campus. But that is just a best guess.

The Penthouse is a Triplex In a 1984 article in GQ magazine, Trump's first wife Ivana said the first floor of the penthouse had the living, dining, and entertainment rooms and kitchen; the second floor had their bedrooms and bathrooms as well as a balcony over the living room; and the third had bedrooms for the children, maids, and guests.

Melania has always had her own Bedroom, and so Barron could be staying in his fathers Bedroom on the 2nd level. And the SS probably has their own living quarters and Video Monitor room on the 3rd level.

So I bet it is a combination of living on Campus when he wants, and coming home to spend time with his Mom when he wants to. Barron and Melania's relationship is very close and she is totally over-protective of Barron, and I don't mean that in any negative way. I think it is cool, because I was very close with my Mom as well, and I always felt my Mom was a tad over-protective with me at that age.

He can pay them but he doesn't want to part with his own money. Another reason why he is robbing the till at the RNC and that they are likely to go bankrupt if he loses the election.

Agreed Melania has millions. I have no doubt she had Trump pay through the nose to get her to move to DC and to be in the campaign trail in 2020. She must have gotten everything she wanted since she has only made one or two appearances in 2024.
Well, don't forget that Trumpty Dumpty is licking his chops to cash in on his TRUTH SOCIAL preferred stock and that will happen before the election. If he were to cash in today, he would roughly make close to a Billion before paying taxes.

He will probably use that money to pay off his loan to the racketeer that put up his Bond money and covered all of his fines, and lawyer fees of the recent past.

Melania is also believed to make some income from her own investments, annuities, and etc.

And she may also be receiving a monthly allowance from the Trump Corporation as Eric's wive probably still does, as well

Last edited:
Well, don't forget that Trumpty Dumpty is licking his chops to cash in on his TRUTH SOCIAL preferred stock and that will happen before the election. If he were to cash in today, he would roughly make close to a Billion before paying taxes.

He will probably use that money to pay off his loan to the racketeer that put up his Bond money and covered all of his fines, and lawyer fees of the recent past.

Melania is also believed to make some income from her own investments, annuities, and etc.

And she may also be receiving a monthly allowance from the Trump Corporation as Eric's wive probably still does, as well
If he cashes in, Truth Social will probably fold. It's value is plummeting now.

Back