She's wrong.

So anyone who thread bans posters is a spineless chicken shit?

Right-wingers who do it consistently for the purpose of stifling dissenting opinions or, as in the case of the quoted thread in the OP, for no discernable reason, are spineless chicken shits.

Lefties who occasionally thread ban certain posters do so because the right-wingers they ban are usually trolls who disrupt and destroy every thread they participate in.

Like you, for example.

it's just a comedy video from the onion, dumbass. it's not even side specific. congrats on finding a way to feel above it all though

So, just out of curiosity, what was the point of the TB?

It was an innocuous topic in an innocuous thread that would have generated no controversy or argument.

Pretty petty looking move, really.

So, just out of curiosity, what was the point of the TB?

It was an innocuous topic in an innocuous thread that would have generated no controversy or argument.

Pretty petty looking move, really.

you're a douche and I don't like you, and you aren't capable of ever being chill. you always come off as an angry psycho. If you could chill out and joke from time to time and put politics aside at least in fun threads I wouldn't TB you.

you're a douche and I don't like you, and you aren't capable of ever being chill. you always come off as an angry psycho. If you could chill out and joke from time to time and put politics aside at least in fun threads I wouldn't TB you.

Dude, "someone" could use a good long look in the mirror.... :whome:

You just described yourself to a tee.

My intended response to your little Onion video was going to be what I titled this thread.

Nothing more.

You sound like a knee-jerking, conclusion-jumper with little or no self awareness.

if you promise to be chill and not always an angry psycho I will no longer TB you.

I have always left the offer on the table for anyone to be not TB'd by me (except for desh)

it's just a comedy video from the onion, dumbass. it's not even side specific. congrats on finding a way to feel above it all though
I didn’t feel like watching it, limpy, it doesn’t have anything to do with being above it all. Just wasn’t interested.

Right-wingers who do it consistently for the purpose of stifling dissenting opinions or, as in the case of the quoted thread in the OP, for no discernable reason, are spineless chicken shits.

Lefties who occasionally thread ban certain posters do so because the right-wingers they ban are usually trolls who disrupt and destroy every thread they participate in.

Like you, for example.

You truly are an idiot of epic proportions.
:legion:

She's not only wrong, but she's probably one of those spineless:chicken:shits who thread bans people she's afraid of.

Is that like being a spineless shit who won't debate in APP because of the strict rules about staying on topic and no name-calling?

Not going to happen, same with his bum chum Domer.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Like you, for example.

The one that thanked you on this post is one of those left wingers that's nothing more than a fucking coward like you that makes excuses for why she does it.

Dude, "someone" could use a good long look in the mirror.... :whome:

You just described yourself to a tee.

My intended response to your little Onion video was going to be what I titled this thread.

Nothing more.

You sound like a knee-jerking, conclusion-jumper with little or no self awareness.

He described you to a tee and I predicted your excuses for the ones with which you agree are exactly what you did.

How does it feel to know even your own mother wishes she had aborted you? I asked her once and she told me so.

Back