She's wrong.

Is that like being a spineless shit who won't debate in APP because of the strict rules about staying on topic and no name-calling?

Couldn't tell you, because I don't know of anybody who that describes.

My own personal reason for not bothering with that shit hole forum, is the same reason I've said it is before... that it's nothing but right-wing jackass troll threads, trying to masquerade as honest debate, but in reality is nothing but a bunch of bullshit nonsense based on phony premises.

What I really love, is how crazy with frustration it drives you fuckers, knowing that everyone else is intelligent enough to not be suckered into that collosal waste of time.

He described you to a tee and I predicted your excuses for the ones with which you agree are exactly what you did.

How does it feel to know even your own mother wishes she had aborted you? I asked her once and she told me so.

I see your crack whore mother made the news again....

cfmwhoremother.jpg

Explains a lot about how you came to exist.

I bet your "father" probably got ran over chasing cars.

I see your crack whore mother made the news again....

cfmwhoremother.jpg

Explains a lot about how you came to exist.

I bet your "father" probably got ran over chasing cars.

Since I'm older than the person in the picture you posted, what you claim is automatically impossible. I easy to understand how you wouldn't understand how that works being that your whore mother still doesn't know who your baby daddy is after all these years and likely never will. If he know, he's not about to claim a whining, crying little bitch like you.

Dude, "someone" could use a good long look in the mirror.... :whome:

You just described yourself to a tee.

My intended response to your little Onion video was going to be what I titled this thread.

Nothing more.

You sound like a knee-jerking, conclusion-jumper with little or no self awareness.

:translation:
I KNOW YOU ARE; BUT WHAT AM I
:/translation:

you're a douche and I don't like you, and you aren't capable of ever being chill. you always come off as an angry psycho. If you could chill out and joke from time to time and put politics aside at least in fun threads I wouldn't TB you.

dear fucking idiot

this is a political chat site you bought from Damo

fuck you very much

Since I'm older than the person in the picture you posted, what you claim is automatically impossible. I easy to understand how you wouldn't understand how that works being that your whore mother still doesn't know who your baby daddy is after all these years and likely never will. If he know, he's not about to claim a whining, crying little bitch like you.

They must've accidentally used a picture of either your crack whore wife or one of the other crack whores in your family, with a report about your crack whore mother fucking a dog in your yard.

Doesn't matter anyway, since all the females in your family are crack whores who fuck dogs.

They must've accidentally used a picture of either your crack whore wife or one of the other crack whores in your family, with a report about your crack whore mother fucking a dog in your yard.

Doesn't matter anyway, since all the females in your family are crack whores who fuck dogs.

You should expect Rana to be along to chastise you, any time now; because her signature says:
Insulting family members of other JPP posters is for tiny minds, don't be a tiny mind.

Unless she's the hypocrite that some believe her to be.

Right-wingers who do it consistently for the purpose of stifling dissenting opinions or, as in the case of the quoted thread in the OP, for no discernable reason, are spineless chicken shits.

Lefties who occasionally thread ban certain posters do so because the right-wingers they ban are usually trolls who disrupt and destroy every thread they participate in.

Like you, for example.

Another double standard liberal.

and you wonder why you get threadbanned when you talk like this

and you wonder why you get threadbanned when you talk like this

Hey Einstoned, have you paid any attention whatsoever to the shit HE SAYS ABOUT MY MOTHER????

Fuck him and fuck you, snowflake. I fight dirt with dirt and slime with slime.

You just can't stand it when you and your r/w asshole komrades around here get spoken to the EXACT SAME WAY YOU FUCKS SPEAK TO OTHERS.

You know it, I know it and everybody else knows it.

Hey Einstoned, have you paid any attention whatsoever to the shit HE SAYS ABOUT MY MOTHER????

Fuck him and fuck you, snowflake. I fight dirt with dirt and slime with slime.

You just can't stand it when you and your r/w asshole komrades around here get spoken to the EXACT SAME WAY YOU FUCKS SPEAK TO OTHERS.

You know it, I know it and everybody else knows it.

what has he said about his mom?

I am sorry you are driven to anger

there must be a chill dude inside of you. I want to chill with chill nomad. Come out chillnomad, come out.

Back