She's wrong.

Hey Einstoned, have you paid any attention whatsoever to the shit HE SAYS ABOUT MY MOTHER????

Fuck him and fuck you, snowflake. I fight dirt with dirt and slime with slime.

You just can't stand it when you and your r/w asshole komrades around here get spoken to the EXACT SAME WAY YOU FUCKS SPEAK TO OTHERS.

You know it, I know it and everybody else knows it.

Do you need a hug??

Because it seems like you do.

Hey Einstoned, have you paid any attention whatsoever to the shit HE SAYS ABOUT MY MOTHER????

You just can't stand it when you and your r/w asshole komrades around here get spoken to the EXACT SAME WAY YOU FUCKS SPEAK TO OTHERS.

No, YOU'RE just dirt and slime. I don't speak to you, I speak DOWN TO you like you deserve.

No, YOU'RE just dirt and slime. I don't speak to you, I speak DOWN TO you like you deserve.

In your dreams, low life peckerwood trash.

There is no form of life that is lower than you or the clump of squirming maggots you were spawned from, aka your family.

Ergo, you don't speak down to anyone.

yeap

they USE nice

they are fucking sociopaths who try to use emotion to control others

they have no real emotions of their own except self worship

In your dreams, low life peckerwood trash.

There is no form of life that is lower than you or the clump of squirming maggots you were spawned from, aka your family.

Ergo, you don't speak down to anyone.

Every time I post I speak to you in a manner better than you deserve and I'm speaking down to you every time.

Just in case you didn't notice, I spoke down to you in this post, BOY.

Back