Shit Fat Girls Who Think They're Hot Say

There is a reason for statutory rape laws. We apply a double standard in our society (myself included, when it comes to guys with hot older girls/women, which I freely admit is hypocritical), but the bottom line is sexual activity with even "willing" children affects them in ways that are irreversible. Those laws exist for a reason and I would never attempt to downplay how it may have affected Poet.

Agreed. There's a thread up now about that woman in Germany who hooked up with two men in bars and they went to her place and had sex. Then she wouldn't let them leave insisting they had to have sex again. Then she still wouldn't let them leave. Switch the genders there and we would all view the man as a monster and a rapist. Plus holding someone against their will is kidnapping. The woman is being called a nympho and people are laughing at the trauma the men feel. Well she's a rapist and the men are rightfully traumatized. Consent Must always be ongoing and can be withdrawn by either party throughout.

But grind is right too...no one here was remotely mocking this part of his story. It's disingenuous for him to make that claim. No one here was that low.

Agreed. There's a thread up now about that woman in Germany who hooked up with two men in bars and they went to her place and had sex. Then she wouldn't let them leave insisting they had to have sex again. Then she still wouldn't let them leave. Switch the genders there and we would all view the man as a monster and a rapist. Plus holding someone against their will is kidnapping. The woman is being called a nympho and people are laughing at the trauma the men feel. Well she's a rapist and the men are rightfully traumatized. Consent Must always be ongoing and can be withdrawn by either party throughout.

But grind is right too...no one here was remotely mocking this part of his story. It's disingenuous for him to make that claim. No one here was that low.

If you had read the article you would know that she was sent for psychiatric observation.

If you had read the article you would know that she was sent for psychiatric observation.

I did read it. The police took it seriously. No doubt. But sadly that doesn't change how it was reported by that piece of shit newspaper known as the daily male. If a man had held a woman against her will and repeatedly forced her into sex she had not consented to in order to earn her escape, would we call him a nymphomaniac? Of course not. That was horrible reporting.

I did read it. The police took it seriously. No doubt. But sadly that doesn't change how it was reported by that piece of shit newspaper known as the daily male. If a man had held a woman against her will and repeatedly forced her into sex she had not consented to in order to earn her escape, would we call him a nymphomaniac? Of course not. That was horrible reporting.

Sorry I couldn't find a report by PC weekly, I guess that means I'm ideologically unsound.

Bullshit. Everyone here has a double standard. There is one con who has ever, and I mean ever, said squat to one of the most vulgar, sexually abusive animals on the Internet and that is us freedom. Super freak is the only one of you who has ever had the balls to say something to him. The rest of you shrivel up, hide, and if directly confronted, mysteriously "didn't see it"

So no need to put on airs or congratulate yourselves. Unless you happen to be superfreak. Are you superfreak? No. You're not.

And maybe if one of you said boo when he was chasing rana around talking about his "pink penis" among other things, just recently, rana would bother to say something about what you want her to. But did any of you do that? Nah. It went on for several threads and many posts, but none of you " saw it".

And that's really the last I want to hear, or certainly be involved in, the big who called whom out debate.

A-MEN!!

Originally Posted by Darla

Bullshit. Everyone here has a double standard. There is one con who has ever, and I mean ever, said squat to one of the most vulgar, sexually abusive animals on the Internet and that is us freedom. Super freak is the only one of you who has ever had the balls to say something to him. The rest of you shrivel up, hide, and if directly confronted, mysteriously "didn't see it"

So no need to put on airs or congratulate yourselves. Unless you happen to be superfreak. Are you superfreak? No. You're not.

And maybe if one of you said boo when he was chasing rana around talking about his "pink penis" among other things, just recently, rana would bother to say something about what you want her to. But did any of you do that? Nah. It went on for several threads and many posts, but none of you " saw it".

And that's really the last I want to hear, or certainly be involved in, the big who called whom out debate.

Hush truth.

Back