Shit Fat Girls Who Think They're Hot Say

I just waded through this whole thread (trying to ignore the foul language)....and Darla, I just want to say thank you for bringing some sanity to the situation. What had degenerated into a mudslingingfest took a definite upturn when you arrived. We won't agree on a lot politically but you definitely tempered the direction of this conversation for the better.

I just waded through this whole thread (trying to ignore the foul language)....and Darla, I just want to say thank you for bringing some sanity to the situation. What had degenerated into a mudslingingfest took a definite upturn when you arrived. We won't agree on a lot politically but you definitely tempered the direction of this conversation for the better.

Oh thank you leaning, that is so nice. I don't want all this praise to go to my head - I am not used to it! :)

Bullshit. Everyone here has a double standard. There is one con who has ever, and I mean ever, said squat to one of the most vulgar, sexually abusive animals on the Internet and that is us freedom. Super freak is the only one of you who has ever had the balls to say something to him. The rest of you shrivel up, hide, and if directly confronted, mysteriously "didn't see it"

So no need to put on airs or congratulate yourselves. Unless you happen to be superfreak. Are you superfreak? No. You're not.

And maybe if one of you said boo when he was chasing rana around talking about his "pink penis" among other things, just recently, rana would bother to say something about what you want her to. But did any of you do that? Nah. It went on for several threads and many posts, but none of you " saw it".

And that's really the last I want to hear, or certainly be involved in, the big who called whom out debate.

Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!

...Show me a woman that says she won't go down on a man and I'll show you a liar....

it's funny because it's a rather trivial thing in the grand scheme of life that happened 38 years ago.

Should I bring up the time some girl stole my legos in kindergarten?

No, but trying to paint as "trivial" a 13 year old girl, forcing a 7 year old boy to oral sex, when there had been nothing to prepare him for that trauma, should be contextualized and understood as such. Had I been 13 years old and her 19 years old, she would have gone to jail for statutory rape. Hello?

No, but trying to paint as "trivial" a 13 year old girl, forcing a 7 year old boy to oral sex, when there had been nothing to prepare him for that trauma, should be contextualized and understood as such. Had I been 13 years old and her 19 years old, she would have gone to jail for statutory rape. Hello?

When I was 13, Britney Spears was about 19, and every guy I knew wanted head from her. Trust me, I would have given her a big hug, not a jail sentence, and it would have been my fondest memory of age 13.

When I was 13, Britney Spears was about 19, and every guy I knew wanted head from her. Trust me, I would have given her a big hug, not a jail sentence, and it would have been my fondest memory of age 13.

That's not the law of the land. More "do as I say, not as I do".

There is a reason for statutory rape laws. We apply a double standard in our society (myself included, when it comes to guys with hot older girls/women, which I freely admit is hypocritical), but the bottom line is sexual activity with even "willing" children affects them in ways that are irreversible. Those laws exist for a reason and I would never attempt to downplay how it may have affected Poet.

I'll just say it, I don't really believe poet given that he just magically remembered it in the midst of a heated JPP argument. Maybe I am wrong... I am not saying one thing one way or another, obviously if it happened for real it's bad, but yeah, I don't believe him. Can't help the way I feel on that.

That said, no one was referring to that in this thread, we were obviously mocking the stevie wonder ticket thing, which is hilarious.

But that's because you like "girls" and aren't a sexist. :)

I'll just say it, I don't really believe poet given that he just magically remembered it in the midst of a heated JPP argument. Maybe I am wrong... I am not saying one thing one way or another, obviously if it happened for real it's bad, but yeah, I don't believe him. Can't help the way I feel on that.

That said, no one was referring to that in this thread, we were obviously mocking the stevie wonder ticket thing, which is hilarious.

How sad. You have to minimize and dismiss the stories of others, in order to feel good about yourself. Magically remembered? I hadn't thought about it for 45 years. Thanks.

Back