Shit Fat Girls Who Think They're Hot Say

Without reading anything of the thread, not even one post, I thought I'd chime in on the Title...

Man, it would really hurt to sh*t fat chicks.

it's funny because it's a rather trivial thing in the grand scheme of life that happened 38 years ago.

Should I bring up the time some girl stole my legos in kindergarten?

You're an idiot. Like no woman has ever fucked over you. I'm just man enough to admit it.

Yes I'm sure one has. We've all been "fucked over" by someone we trusted poet. It's part of being alive. What's unusual is bringing it up 40 years later on a message board as an excuse for gendered insults.

Yes I'm sure one has. We've all been "fucked over" by someone we trusted poet. It's part of being alive. What's unusual is bringing it up 40 years later on a message board as an excuse for gendered insults.

What? What are you using for brains? And that's not sexist, or misogynistic. Some people are just plain retarded, and it has nothing to do with gender. I've formulated my opinions over the years. And really it has nothing to do with being fucked over. It has to do with behavior and character. You want to defend women, even when they behave badly, or are "wrong". Something is wrong with that, and something is wrong with you. How you are unable to contextualize women , viewed in a negative light, is beyond me, and no doubt, most intelligent folk here.
I call the conservative men here, "bitches and ho's", because that's what they act like. When I start calling you that, then you can get up in arms, but not until then. End of line. Move around.

What? What are you using for brains? And that's not sexist, or misogynistic. Some people are just plain retarded, and it has nothing to do with gender. I've formulated my opinions over the years. And really it has nothing to do with being fucked over. It has to do with behavior and character. You want to defend women, even when they behave badly, or are "wrong". Something is wrong with that, and something is wrong with you. How you are unable to contextualize women , viewed in a negative light, is beyond me, and no doubt, most intelligent folk here.
I call the conservative men here, "bitches and ho's", because that's what they act like. When I start calling you that, then you can get up in arms, but not until then. End of line. Move around.

I am not defending individual women when they behave badly. I am stating that the things you say, the gendered terms you use, and your insistence on labeling certain women ho's and bitches who are not women (they are women), is offensive.

And I'll get up in arms over what I want to get in up in arms over poet.

I am not defending individual women when they behave badly. I am stating that the things you say, the gendered terms you use, and your insistence on labeling certain women ho's and bitches who are not women (they are women), is offensive.

And I'll get up in arms over what I want to get in up in arms over poet.

And I'll call a bitch or a ho "out", when I want to get up in arms. See how easy that is, and how that works? Which means, I don't care what you think. Are we clear?

And I'll call a bitch or a ho "out", when I want to get up in arms. See how easy that is, and how that works? Which means, I don't care what you think. Are we clear?

Yes we are clear. You definitely don't have to care what I think and I'll continue stating what I think whenever I want.

Why is that funny? I trusted her. She fucked over me. WTF?

Because it came right after your child abuse comment (which is horrific) and it just seemed so inconsequential in comparison. That they were back to back just struck me as funny. That and you seem to have had a few bad run ins with Lesbians.

You're an idiot. Like no woman has ever fucked over you. I'm just man enough to admit it.

I am curious. Did you or did you not ask that I be more civil to you? I laughed because it struck me as funny in the context of where it was stated. I have never stated that 'no woman has ever fucked me over'. I would imagine we have all had men and women that have fucked us over at some point in our lives. I have no problem admitting that has happened to me. So why the attack on me poet?

I am curious. Did you or did you not ask that I be more civil to you? I laughed because it struck me as funny in the context of where it was stated. I have never stated that 'no woman has ever fucked me over'. I would imagine we have all had men and women that have fucked us over at some point in our lives. I have no problem admitting that has happened to me. So why the attack on me poet?

Do you want to tell me about it Superfreak? I care.

Do you want to tell me about it Superfreak? I care.

LOL.... but I don't. I don't hold on to things like that from the past. As you stated, it is a part of life. The vast majority of people out there are good people. There are those that will intentionally hurt you and those that do it unintentionally. It happens.

LOL.... but I don't. I don't hold on to things like that from the past. As you stated, it is a part of life. The vast majority of people out there are good people. There are those that will intentionally hurt you and those that do it unintentionally. It happens.

Seriously, that is so true. Especially about the intentionally and unintentionally part. Which is a such an important distinction.

Okay this thread has about played itself out, so I am going to use it to complain about something. Speaking of getting f'd over by women, I've got a story that is very recent, not decades old, in fact, it's like five minutes ago. In fact, it's happening right now. This woman I hired here, and it's my fault I wanted to give her a chance and my brother went along with it, and don't think I'm ever hearing the end of that, just heated up fish for lunch in the microwave. Anyone who knows me knows that few things will make me go ballistic faster than heating up freaking fish for lunch at work, then i have to smell it all day. Worse, this woman does nothing but eat all freaking day long, she brings in like a garbage pail of food, and guess what? Well, can you guess? Yeah, it comes back out way too soon. I mean she is running like an expressway okay?

So I have to smell it twice. Anyone who knows me knows the one thing that will make me go ballistic faster than heating up fish for lunch is smelling up my bathroom. This happens at least twice a day with this one. My feeling is if it's going to come out before you get home, don't eat it till you get home! I wish I could put this in the employee handbook, but i don't think I'd get away with it. My only saving grace is that my brother has a private bathroom in his office that I can use when this one gets contaminated.

So that's my "she fucked me over" story for today. I challenge anyone to tell me they have a worse one from this week.

Back