Should Biden Prove His Cognitive Fitness By Taking a Cognitive Exam

The New York York Times:

“The president needed to convince the American public that he was equal to the formidable demands of the office he is seeking to hold for another term. Voters, however, cannot be expected to ignore who was plain to see. Mr. Biden is not the man he was four years ago.”

This is the New York Times.

Biden was not much of a man four years ago.

Trump just TROUNCED Dementia Joe. The WHITE HOUSE PHYSICIAN gave Trump his MoCA. The same doctor now says Biden needs to take one.

Your spin.

The race is still a statistical tie.

From yesterday....

Screenshot-20240629-102259-2.jpg

Trump is still dragging ten tons of baggage behind him.

The test was the debate and Biden the turnip failed miserably and Trump passed beautifully.

We saw what we saw and now, even the Democrats are calling for Biden the turnip to withdraw.

It is what it is, Miss Marple.

Sir Arthur is a better writer than Agatha…lol
Oh, I still like Sir Arthur and Sherlock. Still rewatch the Basil Rathbone-Nigel Bruce series occasionally. But Agatha is my first love, lol.

They were from different eras and it shows in their writing.

And how does that prevent the risk of an embolic stroke from his Chronic A Fib? The man HAS TWO MAJOR RISK FACTORS. Previous aneurysms and strokes and Chronic A Fib. He is lucky to still be shuffling around.
I don't know all the details of chronic A Fib. Several in my family have it and sometimes have to get a correction, I think it's called.

NICE TRY. To early for polls since the debate. But A LOT of Democrat pundints are saying Biden got trounced and needs to be replaced.
STILL dumb as a box of rocks. :ROFLMAO:

Former President Donald Trump took aim at Democrats for not having “any clue” before dropping confusing remarks about “electric planes” at a rally in Chesapeake, Virginia on Friday.

“All they know is electric. They want electric army tanks, they want electric planes. What happens if the sun isn’t shining while you’re up in the air?” asked Trump, who has oddly warned about possible electrocution and the threat of sharks due to electric boats weighed down by batteries."

BTW you're supporting a loser who thinks it's a negative not to fire people. WTH?

NICE TRY. To early for polls since the debate. But A LOT of Democrat pundints are saying Biden got trounced and needs to be replaced.
Oh, look who suddenly swears by the opinions of Democrat "pundints".

Whatever a "pundint" is.

Maybe you meant pundit?

Either way, there's no way I'm taking anything you say seriously.

Meanwhile, Joe is out there raising hell and firing up the crowds.

Trump is busy dragging his tons of baggage around.

Sorry, Democrats…well not really…but the entire world saw an old man with a poor memory who is unfit to stand trial, at the deabte.

He was a lost soul who still does not know what hit him…Trump.

He had to be led off the stage…by his wife.

The American people do not want a turnip as the leader of the free world.

Politico: N. Y. Times Editorial Board Calls on Biden to Drop out of 2024 Race

“The greatest public service Mr. Biden can now perform is to announce that he will not continue to run for re-election”

I don't know all the details of chronic A Fib. Several in my family have it and sometimes have to get a correction, I think it's called.

Biden has a pacemaker to help stabilize his fibrillating atrium. That does not eliminate all the risk however. Synchronized cardioversion only works long term about 60% of the time and less frequently in older people.

So Obama went to a doctor that stunk like whiskey for 8 years . Oh my :whoa:
Nothing funnier than you claiming to be a doctor... an ER doctor, even... and not knowing anything about alcoholism. Weren't you ever on duty during holiday weekends? :ROFLMAO: There used to be a former nurse posting here who had more info about ERs than you.

Back