Should Biden Prove His Cognitive Fitness By Taking a Cognitive Exam

A Simple MoCA test would solve the issue. Is it now time for Biden to take one and reveal his score. If he passes one it would settle down the Left that wants to replace him.
Biden needs to announce ,I'm not running for another term ! And let the Democratic party work out for a candidate!
But Biden can't beat Trump ,he's 81! Thanks for your service ,but time to go!

What you really mean is, why has Biden never *talked* about taking one. How about because he's not obligated to obey trump's taunts?

Nice deflection on why trump took two tests, and that only reinforces my point that he took a 2nd one because something was amiss. We only have his and drunk Ronny's word that he "aced" the tests, we haven't seen them. And their word is worthless.

And you Stalinists don't need any evidence that Dr. Jackson ever drank on duty - but you're here to slander anyone who is a threat to your party.

You have no integrity or honor.

Biden needs to announce ,I'm not running for another term ! And let the Democratic party work out for a candidate!
But Biden can't beat Trump ,he's 81! Thanks for your service ,but time to go!

Which of the top Communists do you think CAN beat Trump?

Newsom? Kamaltoe? Michelle? AOC? Tlaib?

Seriously - what do you think the options are for the party?

Any talk of Biden taking a cognitive exam needs to be preceded by Trump, not refusing to share the results of his 2nd exam and him taking one in public.

Trump let it slip he took a second exam, which NO ONE would do, unless there were concerns that arose since the first. And while Trump shares and tell us about the results of the first test he has NEVER told us how he did on the 2nd one. He has been hiding that zealously.

Not that Trump simply telling us how he did should ever be enough, when he lies always, but his need to hide the results and his silence on them speak volumes.

How would we know if he / his handlers cheated on the test or results?
Here is one thing we do know for sure- YOU WOULD BE THE FIRST TRUMTARDED IDIOT TO CLAIM HIS HANDLERS CHEATED- REGARDLESS TO THE OUTCOME!

Anytime something don't go your way- YOU ACCUSE PEOPLE OF CHEATING!

Because you are a dishonest crybaby asshole just like TRUMP!

You idiots stick together like flies on SHIT! You are all one and the same- LIARS AND CRYBABIES!

Any talk of Biden taking a cognitive exam needs to be preceded by Trump, not refusing to share the results of his 2nd exam and him taking one in public.

Trump let it slip he took a second exam, which NO ONE would do, unless there were concerns that arose since the first. And while Trump shares and tell us about the results of the first test he has NEVER told us how he did on the 2nd one. He has been hiding that zealously.

Not that Trump simply telling us how he did should ever be enough, when he lies always, but his need to hide the results and his silence on them speak volumes.
The test is given yearly as part of a physical exam once people reach 65. That was part of Obamacare, yearly free physicals. I am sure Joe has had a few. I have had several. That is why when Trump talked about acing it, I knew he was quite stupid. It is not an intelligence test. It just looks for signals that there may be age-related mental problems that are better dealt with early. It is very simple by design.

I saw here on Bill Maher long before being VP where you have to cheerlead for the President!

Kamaltoe called Quid Pro a racist - which is true - but hardly "cheerleading."

She polls even lower than Biden - so I'd be happy with the party running her.

Back