Should I B concerned about site traffic?

Should I B concerned about site traffic?

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
The number of members posting per day is about the worst I have noticed.

I await your education.

tyvm

I know that Frank is not happy, and someone else in the last week has been telling the same sorts of stories.....that people dont like us.

No, it's often been like that. When it's really active it's because someone is spamming the board like Legion, and Terri do.

there are some really sick racist assholes shitting all over this site. i won't name them but their initials are text driver and bullet bob, among a few more.

yes, there are a handful of racists but they are clearly outnumbered by the racists and morons of the left

there are no racists among the left. or they would not be on the left. duh. that is like saying there are no people who want tax cuts for the rich above all else on the right.

there are no racists among the left. or they would not be on the left. duh. that is like saying there are no people who want tax cuts for the rich above all else on the right.

you are one of the racists on the left. the left is where racism originated and still lives there to this day. anyone disagreeing with that is dumb as fuck or a hypocritical liar.

you are one of the racists on the left. the left is where racism originated and still lives there to this day. anyone disagreeing with that is dumb as fuck or a hypocritical liar.

fuck you. you are just pulling stupid shit out of your enlarged trump ridden asshole. name one racist statement or go get your magnifying glass and tweezers and step outside and play with yourself.

fuck you. you are just pulling stupid shit out of your enlarged trump ridden asshole. name one racist statement or go get your magnifying glass and tweezers and step outside and play with yourself.

this statement right here shows you as racist......you don't like someone speaking the truth about you so you go right to the 'trump' accusation in the fucked up belief that it makes you correct, on the moral side, when nothing could be further from the truth.

so fuck you, baby huey

this statement right here shows you as racist......you don't like someone speaking the truth about you so you go right to the 'trump' accusation in the fucked up belief that it makes you correct, on the moral side, when nothing could be further from the truth.

so fuck you, baby huey

you need to look up the word "dictionary," go get one, then look up the word "racist." it does not mean insulting dumbfuck trump stooges and racists and bigots.

you need to look up the word "dictionary," go get one, then look up the word "racist." it does not mean insulting dumbfuck trump stooges and racists and bigots.

you need to come clean with the racist that you are. how dare you prey upon people of color, diminish them, keep them in poverty, while promising to lift them up.......all for their vote so you can continue to lie, cheat, and steal from them

No, it's often been like that. When it's really active it's because someone is spamming the board like Legion, and Terri do.

Agreed. Is Legion dead or recovering from long COVID? In prison for unspeakable crimes?

Terry will be back. I have all sorts of memes for him when he returns. Terri4Trump, his trans alter ego, is fun too.

Once Kyle Rittenhouse's trial starts, more racists defending him will show up and post more frequently.

The reason this sites traffic is so low is because leftists are hated and despised more and more each day. You people a pure scum and should all be removed from society. I only drop in here every so often to see how fucking immoral and shit stained you are.

Agreed. Is Legion dead or recovering from long COVID? In prison for unspeakable crimes?

Terry will be back. I have all sorts of memes for him when he returns. Terri4Trump, his trans alter ego, is fun too.

Once Kyle Rittenhouse's trial starts, more racists defending him will show up and post more frequently.

Sez the defender of murderers and rapists. Die soon shit stain.

poll.jpg

Fucking hilarious! Every vote is no! You stupid shit stains can't even comprehend that YOU are what is wrong here!

Sez the defender of murderers and rapists. Die soon shit stain.

Only a lying cocksucker like yourself would make such a claim without proof.

We'll all die soon enough, son. I plan to die happy. You will wallow in the misery that is your pitiful life for a few more years to come.

How do you see yourself dying? Suicide? Murder? Shot down by police? A homeowner after you break in? Old folks home sitting in wheelchair with a Depends full of shit?

I would be concerned about the site traffic on Farcebook.

:laugh: The good news is that the FBI is all over it. When the trials of the Insurrectionistst start rolling out, the world will see the evidence that these fucking morons put everything on their Facebook page.

$20 says that they think if they delete posts off Facebook then it's gone forever.

Little do they know that Zuckerberg will cooperate in every way to get through this. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Back