Should I B concerned about site traffic?

Should I B concerned about site traffic?

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
:laugh: The good news is that the FBI is all over it. When the trials of the Insurrectionistst start rolling out, the world will see the evidence that these fucking morons put everything on their Facebook page.

$20 says that they think if they delete posts off Facebook then it's gone forever.

Little do they know that Zuckerberg will cooperate in every way to get through this. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

7Cw0.gif

Only a lying cocksucker like yourself would make such a claim without proof.

We'll all die soon enough, son. I plan to die happy. You will wallow in the misery that is your pitiful life for a few more years to come.

How do you see yourself dying? Suicide? Murder? Shot down by police? A homeowner after you break in? Old folks home sitting in wheelchair with a Depends full of shit?

sez the lying cocksucker! lol, you sons of whores don't accept proof, but you defend rapists and murderers like the ones Rittenhouse defended himself from.

sez the lying cocksucker! lol, you sons of whores don't accept proof, but you defend rapists and murderers like the ones Rittenhouse defended himself from.

Do they have to restrain you much were you live? Give you something to help you "relax"?

fuck you. you are just pulling stupid shit out of your enlarged trump ridden asshole. name one racist statement or go get your magnifying glass and tweezers and step outside and play with yourself.

Didn't you know? We magically become "racists" when we point out racism on the Reichwing. It's the most amazing thing ever! :laugh:

There is definitely lower traffic on the forum. I have been noticing that myself.

I dont know that there is a problem, but I get a sense that quality people are disconnecting from the online BS, and I wonder if that fact that we have so many low quality members and almost no one seems to want to get better might be a problem for us going forwards.

Performance always did matter.

I say again that Frank has been unhappy with JPP for a spell now, though I note with interest that he still sports the contributor tag.

That registers with me.

I say again that Frank has been unhappy with JPP for a spell now, though I note with interest that he still sports the contributor tag.

That registers with me.

I've been trying to be a contributor too but 1) too many chickenshits on this forum won't bet me with a donation as the reward and 2) two have already welched.

I'm in the "maybe" category. I see one ongoing problem is that many posters block others. Some block so many it kills any discussion. With so many people on ignore you get less traffic.

Note: I never put anyone on ignore. You can respond in an intelligent manner and I usually will return the favor. On the other hand, you can spam being a jackass all day and I won't, but you don't go on ignore. I want to see your ignorance on display.

I'm in the "maybe" category. I see one ongoing problem is that many posters block others. Some block so many it kills any discussion. With so many people on ignore you get less traffic.

Note: I never put anyone on ignore. You can respond in an intelligent manner and I usually will return the favor. On the other hand, you can spam being a jackass all day and I won't, but you don't go on ignore. I want to see your ignorance on display.

That's what I do with people like you. ;)

Back