Should I B concerned about site traffic?

Should I B concerned about site traffic?

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
The massive number of shit quality opening posts is also a huge problem here, we should all be ashamed that this has for so long been tolerated.

Thread clutter with many threads on the same subject is yet more low quality at JPP....it should come as no shock that we do so badly at attracting much needed new blood.

there are no racists among the left. or they would not be on the left. duh. that is like saying there are no people who want tax cuts for the rich above all else on the right.

tenor.gif

Dont give a fuck about us (JPP) is the take away.

there area many many lefty posters (not just here) who simply parrot the party line to make it appear that more than 10% or fringe is larger than it is. they understand little or nothing. then there are ones whose follow up are insults as they cannt debate since they have no facts.

thats why I have so many of them on ignore.

there area many many lefty posters (not just here) who simply parrot the party line to make it appear that more than 10% or fringe is larger than it is. they understand little or nothing. then there are ones whose follow up are insults as they cannt debate since they have no facts.

thats why I have so many of them on ignore.

I dont use or believe in the ignore function, but there are many people here that I almost never read, to include when I see them in my quote notices, when they reply to my posts. I doubt that the though ever crosses their mind that I dont see their words because I have learned that they are not worth the effort.

I dont use or believe in the ignore function, but there are many people here that I almost never read, to include when I see them in my quote notices, when they reply to my posts. I doubt that the though ever crosses their mind that I dont see their words because I have learned that they are not worth the effort.

amen to that.

I hate scrolling whichi is why I like ignore. saves time.

The number of members posting per day is about the worst I have noticed.

I await your education.

tyvm

What did you expect on a board overran with leftist America hating bitches? Lol, left shit stains destroy every thing they touch. Lmao, keep up the good work losers!

Summers tend to be brief in my neck of the woods. My time and tolerance levels are too short to deal with the pointless hostility on JPP. Better to enjoy the season and my summer reading list.

Back