Should I B concerned about site traffic?

Should I B concerned about site traffic?

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
fuck you. you are just pulling stupid shit out of your enlarged trump ridden asshole. name one racist statement or go get your magnifying glass and tweezers and step outside and play with yourself.

Every twumpard accusation by stupiderthanU is a confession.

this statement right here shows you as racist......you don't like someone speaking the truth about you so you go right to the 'trump' accusation in the fucked up belief that it makes you correct, on the moral side, when nothing could be further from the truth.

so fuck you, baby huey

You're lying. Democrats protect civil rights and womens rights twumptards like you hate women and minorities because you suck.

You're such an idiot. Democrats defend civil rights. You want slavery back asshole. Eat our collective shorts you low life white supremacist prick.

democrats were who we had to fight to give black people their rights

oh - you all changed since then. riiiiight.

Summer is always a bit slower, even in election years. This is a midterm election so there will be less traffic. In 2 years babbling Brandon will have us in tears, and the site will be a thumpin'!

Summer is always a bit slower, even in election years. This is a midterm election so there will be less traffic. In 2 years babbling Brandon will have us in tears, and the site will be a thumpin'!

I dont have access to what you see but this place does not look healthy, and I also suspect that there are some people here who actively do not wish JPP well and might be trying to hurt us with their posts.

I dont have access to what you see but this place does not look healthy, and I also suspect that there are some people here who actively do not which JPP well and might be trying to hurt us with their posts.

I'm just going by the ebbs and flows we've seen since 2006 when the site first lit up the interwebs.

The Republican party ever works to change American voters of colors minds about them

Why?

Because they hate those Americans

So you claim you didn’t understand me shit wit?

you think everyone an institution with the same education level. Effort has nothing to do with it - everyone walks out knowing the same stuff.

:laugh:

I can't stop laughing at how ridiculous you are

you think everyone an institution with the same education level. Effort has nothing to do with it - everyone walks out knowing the same stuff.

I can't stop laughing at how ridiculous you are

And there it is

Fucking racist Republican answer

Back