Should I B concerned about site traffic?

Should I B concerned about site traffic?

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
Such as Probable Woke Fuck.

"Could you possibly attempt to focus on the subject at hand?"

qpoJR5a.gif
z2Kw2et.gif
qpoJR5a.gif

The entire internet is basically a sewer.

We can hang out here out of a lack of things to amuse ourselves,

but I sincerely hope that nobody is taking the rants of made-up internet characters seriously.

We have lots of older homes with detached rather than attached garages here in New England.

If some of the characters here were real, they'd never make it from their door to their car.

One of the local suburban papers changed whatever they called their rant hotline so that all contributors had to identify themselves.
I think that was a great idea. The entire section has virtually disappeared. That's a good thing.
I've had letters to the editor published and signed my real name to every single one of them.
They call or email to confirm before publishing, and print the name with the letter.

We're anonymous here, but i don't live most of my life that way.
They can print my lifetime voting record in the paper if they wish.
In fact, I'm not so sure that the secret ballot is a good idea.

The entire internet is basically a sewer.

We can hang out here out of a lack of things to amuse ourselves,

but I sincerely hope that nobody is taking the rants of made-up internet characters seriously.

We have lots of older homes with detached rather than attached garages here in New England.

If some of the characters here were real, they'd never make it from their door to their car.

One of the local suburban papers changed whatever they called their rant hotline so that all contributors had to identify themselves.
I think that was a great idea. The entire section has virtually disappeared. That's a good thing.
I've had letters to the editor published and signed my real name to every single one of them.
They call or email to confirm before publishing, and print the name with the letter.

We're anonymous here, but i don't live most of my life that way.
They can print my lifetime voting record in the paper if they wish.
In fact, I'm not so sure that the secret ballot is a good idea.

Something that I am hearing more often...."Just STOP".

I have let all social media go but JPP.

I am hoping for the best.

The number of members posting per day is about the worst I have noticed.

I await your education.

tyvm

People are tired of the fighting! Politics are getting to be a drag!

The best relief one can have is pulling your nose up out of the stinkpile!

There is fresh air out there folks! Yes, it actually still exists!

Not at all.....if a lot more people did what I do the world would be a much better place.

Say what, Jethro? Drunk-post all night long? Refer to your spouse as "THE SLUT"? Try to get in the pants of a deranged old biddy? Proclaim conspiracy nonsense on a daily basis? Post pages of music videos and nonsensical one-liners?

No thanks. Why don't you try minding your own business and let Damo drive the bus?

Oh, and happy holidays. :rofl2:

Not at all.....if a lot more people did what I do the world would be a much better place.

Have U any other stupid false observations?

Absolutely..(oh, those "observations"... without them this forum would be a much better place that's for sure.. and I don't think you'd get too much disagreement about that...:laugh:)

63 members have posted in the last 24 hours....this number has been in steady decline.

We need new blood, why do we not get it?

Back