Should I B concerned about site traffic?

Should I B concerned about site traffic?

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
You assholes say racist things and pretend they were not racist things to say

The only Americans who agree with you are other racists

And that is how you explain why Americans of color hate the Republican Party because it’s a racist shit hole?

your turd claims are just that. a turd making claims

plenty of people of color serve as Republican and vote republican - and the numbers are growing because your party is the party of losers that are not responsible and just hold their hand out

democrats were who we had to fight to give black people their rights

oh - you all changed since then. riiiiight.

Talk about what's happening now, dickhead. You live you life 100 years in the past. Although it's been almost 100 years you're not any smarter, twumptard. 100 years ago there were no cell phones. Do you have one?
If not Sucks to be you you must be a racist like the Democrats were 100 years ago, before they all became Republicans 100 years ago because you didn't what you little white child going to school with those dirty black ones.

Asshole gas lighting fuck.

Talk about what's happening now, dickhead. You live you life 100 years in the past. Although it's been almost 100 years you're not any smarter, twumptard. 100 years ago there were no cell phones. Do you have one?
If not Sucks to be you you must be a racist like the Democrats were 100 years ago, before they all became Republicans 100 years ago because you didn't what you little white child going to school with those dirty black ones.

Asshole gas lighting fuck.

that is a copout

you are the same racist assholes today as before.

you freed the slaves, but you wouldn't trust them with a gun, so now it is not the right of men to possess guns - because of racist shit head democrats and their racist shit head living constitution

Why do most American voters of color vote Democratic?

Because the Republican Party hates them and acts against them constantly

that is a copout

you are the same racist assholes today as before.

you freed the slaves, but you wouldn't trust them with a gun, so now it is not the right of men to possess guns - because of racist shit head democrats and their racist shit head living constitution

You're still a lying gaslighting fuck. Repeating. the same bullshit twice doesn't make it any more true you stupid pile of redneck garbage.

I'm sorry you lost in 2020 and your criminal coup failed dipshit.

Too much cruelty....too few people who are willing to attempt to tell the truth.

This is why JPP is dying.

Our last new member was almost a week ago, they posted for one day, they have not signed in since.

This is not sustainable People.

How much of this is our fault, how much is because people suck now, and how much is caused by Tech Overlord abuse I can not say.

Back