Should it be illegal to slap a girl on the butt?

"“To the man who smacked my butt on live TV this morning: You violated, objectified, and embarrassed me,” Bozarjian tweeted later on Saturday, alongside footage of the on-air assault."

So, there she is, in her tight fitting pants, directing her butt at 500 men, as they jog past her, basically saying "Hello".
What was she expecting to happen?

It's like the women that wear the low cut blouse that exposes maximum cleavage, and then asks the man "Why are you looking at my tits?"

"A brazen creep slapped a TV reporter’s behind as she reported live from a race in Georgia."
https://nypost.com/2019/12/08/jogger-slaps-georgia-tv-reporters-behind-live-on-air/

"WSAV-TV’s Alex Bozarjian was on air, with joggers mugging for the camera as they dashed past her at the Savannah Bridge Run 10K Saturday, when a man in a hat and sunglasses appeared to smack her as he ran past, video shows."

The person can press charges of sexual assault and that should tell you it must be against the law.

The person can press charges of sexual assault and that should tell you it must be against the law.

Well ... I don't know, Jar Jar.
Did you see the look on her face?
She looked pleasantly surprised (as though the tight pants she picked out for that day were 'working') ... until she finally 'focused in' on her 'suitor' ... and decided "No', he wasn't 'acceptable'.
Then she feigned 'indignation'.

Well ... I don't know, Jar Jar.
Did you see the look on her face?
She looked pleasantly surprised (as though the tight pants she picked out for that day were 'working') ... until she finally 'focused in' on her 'suitor' ... and decided "No', he wasn't 'acceptable'.
Then she feigned 'indignation'.

There was probably a bee on her butt,and he kept her from being stung!

What will happen to 'The Krewe of Spank'?

"The newest Krewe of Krewe du Vieux. Formed in 2012.

The purpose of this krewe shall be to foster unity, equality and good times within the Krewe and the Krewe du Vieux peephood, while creating lower echelon, satirical Mardi Graserie under the influence of a shit-ton of beer, chemicals and glitter.
Occasionally, there will be a penis. And balloons."
http://kreweofspank.com/about.html

:dunno:

"“To the man who smacked my butt on live TV this morning: You violated, objectified, and embarrassed me,” Bozarjian tweeted later on Saturday, alongside footage of the on-air assault."

So, there she is, in her tight fitting pants, directing her butt at 500 men, as they jog past her, basically saying "Hello".

It's like the women that wear the low cut blouse that exposes maximum cleavage, and then asks the man "Why are you looking at my tits?"

In todays world a man cannot touch any women he isn't related to without her permission like it or not you can thank the left. Hell I'm almost afraid to hold a door open for a woman.

In todays world a man cannot touch any women he isn't related to without her permission like it or not you can thank the left. Hell I'm almost afraid to hold a door open for a woman.

:) I'm poking fun at the dichotomy of women ... dressing to be 'sexual' (lots of cleavage showing, ultra tight pants, etc.) and the reaction to their 'efforts'. :laugh:

Anyone who believes the jogger who slapped the reporter's butt did not commit an illegal assault and battery is messed up in the head.

The fact that this doesn't happen every time an attractive reporter is out in public behind the camera should tell you something.

I do not want anyone touching me either without my consent unless they are family or close friends.

I am not afraid to hold doors for women. Context is everything and a respectful chivalry is far from dead in my experience. For that matter, I will hold doors for men. Being polite and respectful has never gone out of style.

I do not want anyone touching me either without my consent unless they are family or close friends.

I am not afraid to hold doors for women. Context is everything and a respectful chivalry is far from dead in my experience. For that matter, I will hold doors for men. Being polite and respectful has never gone out of style.

This girl (a stranger) played with my crotch as I was shooting Pool one night. I didn't call the Cops, I didn't notify the Management, I understood it as a 'come on'. We ended up in bed, fucking. I fucked her, then pulled out and ejaculated, I returned to fucking her, and pulled out and ejaculated again, I again kept fucking her and ejaculated again. She must have had a Magic Vagina or something, that never happened to me before, or after. We hung out for a few days. She said she had 'inverted nipples' and always wanted the lights out. She called me her 'Nymph' to her girlfriend (that was a first). And asked me if I wanted to go to Las Cruces with her. For some reason, I didn't go.

Cypress. Sometimes, you have to roll the dice on these things. :)

Back