Should it be illegal to slap a girl on the butt?

In answer to the thread title: If you are a guy who thinks that this is okay, or if you're not sure, picture how you would feel if another guy ran by and slapped your butt. Annoyed? Amused? Meh? Outraged? "He's GAY and thinks I am!"?

Isn't it common assault? You can always tell the bully-boys - they think it is jolly fun to paw people or hit them. Make 'em eat their own balls, Nazi buggers!

Isn't it common assault? You can always tell the bully-boys - they think it is jolly fun to paw people or hit them. Make 'em eat their own balls, Nazi buggers!

Yes, it would be considered assault. I don't know about in the UK but in the U.S. when we go to the physician's office for the first time, or to the hospital, we have to sign permission-to-treat forms. This protects the staff from being charged with assault and/or battery if they touch the patient during the examination and the patient later claims that the touching was unwanted.

Yes, it would be considered assault. I don't know about in the UK but in the U.S. when we go to the physician's office for the first time, or to the hospital, we have to sign permission-to-treat forms. This protects the staff from being charged with assault and/or battery if they touch the patient during the examination and the patient later claims that the touching was unwanted.
Not in my - now considerable - experience, but I think anyone who does anything unsuitable is soon in court and down the road.

So, is she pressing charges? Is she going to be able to find a way to go on with her life? I can't find an "update"....

"A brazen creep slapped a TV reporter’s behind as she reported live from a race in Georgia."
https://nypost.com/2019/12/08/jogger-slaps-georgia-tv-reporters-behind-live-on-air/

"WSAV-TV’s Alex Bozarjian was on air, with joggers mugging for the camera as they dashed past her at the Savannah Bridge Run 10K Saturday, when a man in a hat and sunglasses appeared to smack her as he ran past, video shows."

Yes, it is illegal. A simple slap is battery, and a grab in the right area is sexual assault. The woman said this church leader grabbed.

I would never slap a person on the ass, unless I knew her pretty well.

How would any of you men would not feel violated if a Gay man slapped your ass, grabbing for your balls.

Yes, it is illegal. A simple slap is battery, and a grab in the right area is sexual assault. The woman said this church leader grabbed.

Well, she should file charges then....did she? I look forward to seeing what happens

Well, she should file charges then....did she? I look forward to seeing what happens

I want to know what she was wearing to tempt this male jogger. It could have been a pair of 'slap my ass' tight jeans?

I want to know what she was wearing to tempt this male jogger. It could have been a pair of 'slap my ass' tight jeans?
I've watched the clip about 6 times....He's just an enthusiastic, happy runner-he saw them filming......I'm really not sure why she's so upset....
Are you?

I've watched the clip about 6 times....He's just an enthusiastic, happy runner-he saw them filming......I'm really not sure why she's so upset....
Are you?

:) hahaha ... I loved watching her expression. She didn't know whether to be 'angry' or 'complimented'.
There's a combination of things going on. You'd probably have to have a view from the Jogger's perspective.
They all seemed to be hamming it up for the Camera. This guy, in the end (no pun intended), became the Biggest Ham. :thumbsup:

NOBODY has the right to touch another person, in any way, without their express permission to do so. It doesn't matter if said individual is wearing a sweatsuit, victorias secret, or completely nude. anyone who thinks they can should submit themselves to psychiatric testing

NOBODY has the right to touch another person, in any way, without their express permission to do so. It doesn't matter if said individual is wearing a sweatsuit, victorias secret, or completely nude. anyone who thinks they can should submit themselves to psychiatric testing
So, do you ask before you shake hands or hug or high five?

Back