Should it be illegal to slap a girl on the butt?

So, do you ask before you shake hands or hug or high five?

not how it works, captain hyperbole. shaking hands, or a hug or a high five gets an offer first......i stick my open hand out, or my palm up to wait............leaving it there for the other person to respond in kind. unless you're comparing wearing tight pants or a loose shirt as an offer?

not how it works, captain hyperbole. shaking hands, or a hug or a high five gets an offer first......i stick my open hand out, or my palm up to wait............leaving it there for the other person to respond in kind. unless you're comparing wearing tight pants or a loose shirt as an offer?
You said never without express permission...)

I would never slap a person on the ass, unless I knew her pretty well.

How would any of you men would not feel violated if a Gay man slapped your ass, grabbing for your balls.

Exactly. They think the idea of a woman slapping their butt is funny, but I doubt they'd laugh if the slapper was a gay male.

I've watched the clip about 6 times....He's just an enthusiastic, happy runner-he saw them filming......I'm really not sure why she's so upset....
Are you?

Well, we know that YOU pray for such an event so it wouldn't be upsetting to you at all. But alas, even the pair of mom jeans with the word "BRAT" on the butt didn't work, did it? :laugh:

I'm happy to see that you haven't let an opportunity to bash a fellow female go by w/o snide comments.

NOBODY has the right to touch another person, in any way, without their express permission to do so. It doesn't matter if said individual is wearing a sweatsuit, victorias secret, or completely nude. anyone who thinks they can should submit themselves to psychiatric testing

Yep. This is the law. As I pointed out earlier in this discussion, you have to sign consent forms just to be treated when you present at the ER or as a new patient at a medical office. Otherwise any physical contact with staff could legally be construed as battery.

In todays world a man cannot touch any women he isn't related to without her permission like it or not you can thank the left. Hell I'm almost afraid to hold a door open for a woman.

Basically what you are saying is, "Due to laws that prevent me from touching or groping women on their butts when I want to, I refuse to be a gentleman towards women"! That is about as misogynist as it is defined in the dictionary!

Any man afraid to hold a door open for a lady is a CHICKENSHIT without a cause!

And trying to blame "The Left", because of some state or local ordinance or law against spanking a grown person on the buttocks by a total stranger in public, has no merit or redeeming purpose.

However the law that protects individuals from being publicly humiliated by being physically or sexually abused in public does have a redeeming purpose.

And I don't care whether you are a Democrat or a Republican, a Trump ass-kisser or a Trump hater, if you are a male, and this victim of the physical assault were your wife, daughter, sister, mother, grand daughter, or personal friend, and you didn't see any problem with the assault by some total stranger, you are about as bad example of a male as the attacker himself.

This is where, people fail- when they don't have the ability to differentiate the difference between the consequences of having such groping and assault laws on the books from the consequences of not having such laws on the books.

Where do you draw the line? Because laws clearly do draw a line- and that line is "Any act of touching someone else anywhere on their person, at any time, or any place, against their will" is subject to assault charges.

If there were not laws like this on the books, you can only use your imagination as to how far some people would go to fondle or grope other human beings against their will at their own pleasure.

We can become a nation of pleasure seeking misbehaving monkeys, or we can have law and order. I choose law and order!

Last edited:
Basically what you are saying is, "Due to laws that prevent me from touching or groping women on their butts when I want to, I refuse to be a gentleman towards women"! That is about as misogynist as it is defined in the dictionary!

Any man afraid to hold a door open for a lady is a CHICKENSHIT without a cause!

And trying to blame "The Left", because of some state or local ordinance or law against spanking a grown person on the buttocks by a total stranger in public, has no merit or redeeming purpose.

However the law that protects individuals from being publicly humiliated by being physically or sexually abused in public does have a redeeming purpose.

And I don't care whether you are a Democrat or a Republican, a Trump ass-kisser or a Trump hater, if you are a male, and this victim of the physical assault were your wife, daughter, sister, mother, grand daughter, or personal friend, and you didn't see any problem with the assault by some total stranger, you are about as bad example of a male as the attacker himself.

This is where, people fail- when they don't have the ability to differentiate the difference between the consequences of having such groping and assault laws on the books from the consequences of not having such laws on the books.

Where do you draw the line? Because laws clearly do draw a line- and that line is "Any act of touching someone else anywhere on their person, at any time, or any place, against their will" is subject to assault charges.

If there were not laws like this on the books, you can only use your imagination as to how far some people would go to fondle or grope other human beings against their will at their own pleasure.

We can become a nation of pleasure seeking misbehaving monkeys, or we can have law and order. I choose law and order!
Do you think this poor reporter will every to be able to go on, after experiencing such trauma?

Do you think this poor reporter will every to be able to go on, after experiencing such trauma?

My only regret is that it wasn't your grand daughter that was assaulted!

And perhaps your question should be directed to your own grand daughter or female members of your family to have to answer- SINCE YOU SEEM TO APPROVE OF GROPING WOMEN!

Now if you don't have any women in your life, based on your comment, that is certainly understandable as well!

Some people dress 'provocative' and encourage the action.

If you can't control your puny pencil dick or teenage hormones around women dressed in any fashion........then you deserve to be in prison away from society.

What if YOU were a Male Reporter, and hundreds of women joggers ran past you and hammed it up for the Camera. And ... one of them slapped you on the butt.
1. Call the Cops.
2. Go to Court.
3. Smile ... and laugh?

Here's the deal......the perverted "youth pastor" (then walked back that he wasn't a youth pastor probably because he and his church probably didn't the kops to really start digging on him being around the youth), will probably get a slap on the wrist and serve no jail time. It will be life as usual for this privilege man.

Callaway said he didn’t intend to slap the reporter on the rear. He said he was raising his arm trying to pat her on the back or the shoulder and didn’t realize until seeing the video that he had touched her buttocks.

What a liar.

Sexual battery is a misdemeanor in Georgia, punishable by up to a year in jail. State law defines the crime as making “physical contact with the intimate parts of the body of another person without the consent of that person.”

Wrong. Anyone can press charges, doesn't mean the act fits the alleged crime. I hope you never serve on a jury.

Sexual battery is a misdemeanor in Georgia, punishable by up to a year in jail. State law defines the crime as making “physical contact with the intimate parts of the body of another person without the consent of that person.”

you mofo really think white men are above the law..........

If he was Black he'd be held without bond.

If you can't control your puny pencil dick or teenage hormones around women dressed in any fashion........then you deserve to be in prison away from society.

:) Some women want to express their sensuousness, I respond in a positive manner.
(WOW! Congratulations. An entire sentence without the usual 'I Hate White People' mantra)

:thumbsup:

Back