Should it be illegal to slap a girl on the butt?

No, you're the ignorant idiot for thinking I'd let anyone slap my ass and think it's ok.

I'm not that desperate nor impressed with celebrates......

Or ... put another way, if Jada Pinkett slapped you on the butt, what would you do?

Doesn't have anything to do with 'desperate' or 'Celebrities'. Has everything to do with 'attraction', 'desire', 'human contact', and 'sensuousness'.

Then why did you mention celebrities?

"attraction', 'desire', 'human contact', and 'sensuousness' I get that consentually every day from my husband and family.

The man committed sexual assult.........attraction', 'desire', 'human contact', and 'sensuousness has nothing to do with it as he saw her from BEHIND......unless of course he likes ASS and he can get that from a man, woman, even little boys in his "youth pastor roll".

Tell you what........go outside and start slapping women on the ass from behind and see what happens. I dare you........

First off dickweed I said I was almost afraid to hold a door for women. Like most brain damaged liberals you only see what you want to see. Thus with the greatest respect I say fuck you and your opinion.

I say fuck you back- you CHICKENSHIT misogynist- and with the GREATEST LACK OF RESPECT FOR MEN LIKE YOU!

Doesn't have anything to do with 'desperate' or 'Celebrities'. Has everything to do with 'attraction', 'desire', 'human contact', and 'sensuousness'.

Most of us want human contact and to give and receive affection. However, we don't get those things by running around touching other people inappropriately. Evidently you think that's okay. As TTQ said, give it a try next time you're down on Bourbon St. and see what happens. lol

I say fuck you back- you CHICKENSHIT misogynist- and with the GREATEST LACK OF RESPECT FOR MEN LIKE YOU!

I take it as a compliment when a low life tied to his mommy's apron strings like you dislike me for treating women as my equal. I bet you think women are so weak they must be pampered in everything.

So did she press charges? Is she going to be able to carry on?
Or is she giving up sport reporting/covering races?

I take it as a compliment when a low life tied to his mommy's apron strings like you dislike me for treating women as my equal. I bet you think women are so weak they must be pampered in everything.

I bet you think women were put here on earth so you could personally abuse them.

You are the one here today with the Mommy issues- you weak excuse of a man!!

Then why did you mention celebrities?

"attraction', 'desire', 'human contact', and 'sensuousness' I get that consentually every day from my husband and family.

The man committed sexual assult.........attraction', 'desire', 'human contact', and 'sensuousness has nothing to do with it as he saw her from BEHIND......unless of course he likes ASS and he can get that from a man, woman, even little boys in his "youth pastor roll".

Tell you what........go outside and start slapping women on the ass from behind and see what happens. I dare you........

I mentioned people that we all would recognize. Using them as an example.
Some people are more 'primordial' than others. Some ... frigid.
I view it as a scale of one to one hundred (1-100), with one being asexual.

Most of us want human contact and to give and receive affection. However, we don't get those things by running around touching other people inappropriately. Evidently you think that's okay. As TTQ said, give it a try next time you're down on Bourbon St. and see what happens. lol

Oh Pumpkin. (shaking head) Why do you persist in giving me a headache?

Alright, ... so we are down on Bourbon St. and it's crowded, it's the afternoon and right after a Parade. We're having drinks and mingling through the mass of humanity. As we pass a group of people, I see this girl excitedly talking to these 3 guys, ... from behind, I slowly snake my arm up from her waist and gently place it on her right tit ... then quickly remove it and continue on my way. She immediately spins around and confronts me saying "What's your name!" I was totally caught off guard and mumbled something (Jack?). She then thrusts her hand at me, opening it to reveal a small plastic purple ball that she must have caught from some Parade Float and says "Do you want to ball?". I, being, mmmmm, a bit slow, mumble something like "Huh?". She then smiles this huge smile, and gives Jack a few moments to try and figure who is fucking with who here. :)
After trying to regain some composure, I say "OK, come on". We walk down Bourbon together, we go to this Bar where I have a friend that has an Apartment a few blocks away, get his key, and we go and copulate. We talk, I find out she is a Run-away from Indiana and is a Pentecostal. Yes, they talk in tongues and handle snakes. She was young and had these tits that were just budding out. It was a great experience for both of us.

Owl: "we don't get those things by running around touching other people inappropriately".
Jack: (rolling eyes) Obviously, you've never been to Bourbon Street.

So did she press charges? Is she going to be able to carry on?
Or is she giving up sport reporting/covering races?

You obviously hold her in contempt,for getting her ass slapped.
Every time I think you couldn't be a bigger asshole,you raise the bar,and become a bigger
Piece of steaming shit!

Oh Pumpkin. (shaking head) Why do you persist in giving me a headache?

Alright, ... so we are down on Bourbon St. and it's crowded, it's the afternoon and right after a Parade. We're having drinks and mingling through the mass of humanity. As we pass a group of people, I see this girl excitedly talking to these 3 guys, ... from behind, I slowly snake my arm up from her waist and gently place it on her right tit ... then quickly remove it and continue on my way. She immediately spins around and confronts me saying "What's your name!" I was totally caught off guard and mumbled something (Jack?). She then thrusts her hand at me, opening it to reveal a small plastic purple ball that she must have caught from some Parade Float and says "Do you want to ball?". I, being, mmmmm, a bit slow, mumble something like "Huh?". She then smiles this huge smile, and gives Jack a few moments to try and figure who is fucking with who here. :)
After trying to regain some composure, I say "OK, come on". We walk down Bourbon together, we go to this Bar where I have a friend that has an Apartment a few blocks away, get his key, and we go and copulate. We talk, I find out she is a Run-away from Indiana and is a Pentecostal. Yes, they talk in tongues and handle snakes. She was young and had these tits that were just budding out. It was a great experience for both of us.

Owl: "we don't get those things by running around touching other people inappropriately".
Jack: (rolling eyes) Obviously, you've never been to Bourbon Street.

How old is the run away from Indiana?

How old is the run away from Indiana?

:) uh ... since Phantasmal thinks anyone having sex that is under 25 is a Pedophile, I'm going to have to avail myself of my Right to remain silent.

I think you are missing the point of the story.
See. Some girls crave dick. They want to be 'fulfilled'.
Some people want the closeness, the intertwinedness of warm bodies, the 'melding' of two into one.
It's prehistoric, animalistic, base, emotional and physical need.
There's a 'bonding' process that occurs. I think women 'need' or 'want' it more then men.

Some women look at it as a 'transactional' event. Sadly, their brain is more active than their body. :(

:) uh ... since Phantasmal thinks anyone having sex that is under 25 is a Pedophile, I'm going to have to avail myself of my Right to remain silent.

I think you are missing the point of the story.
See. Some girls crave dick. They want to be 'fulfilled'.
Some people want the closeness, the intertwinedness of warm bodies, the 'melding' of two into one.
It's prehistoric, animalistic, base, emotional and physical need.
There's a 'bonding' process that occurs. I think women 'need' or 'want' it more then men.

Some women look at it as a 'transactional' event. Sadly, their brain is more active than their body. :(

How does this relate to the lady who had her ass slapped?

How does this relate to the lady who had her ass slapped?

Your friend, Kellyanne Conway, began harping on me again: "Most of us want human contact and to give and receive affection. However, we don't get those things by running around touching other people inappropriately. Evidently you think that's okay. As TTQ said, give it a try next time you're down on Bourbon St. and see what happens. lol"

So, I responded.

Mason. Let me ask you a question: Have you ever had your ass slapped? Did a woman ever squeeze your balls? Did anyone ever stick a feather up your ass? Nipple Clamps? Hot Wax?
See. The point being, just because there's some Old Bag on here that thinks 'sex is icky', doesn't mean All Women feel the same way. (does that make sense to you?)

Your friend, Kellyanne Conway, began harping on me again: "Most of us want human contact and to give and receive affection. However, we don't get those things by running around touching other people inappropriately. Evidently you think that's okay. As TTQ said, give it a try next time you're down on Bourbon St. and see what happens. lol"

So, I responded.

Mason. Let me ask you a question: Have you ever had your ass slapped? Did a woman ever squeeze your balls? Did anyone ever stick a feather up your ass? Nipple Clamps? Hot Wax?
See. The point being, just because there's some Old Bag on here that thinks 'sex is icky', doesn't mean All Women feel the same way. (does that make sense to you?)

Apparently you think Margot is Mason,that could be true,it could be true sometimes,it could not be true sometimes.
We will ask Mason to answer your questions

Back