Should it be illegal to slap a girl on the butt?

Your friend, Kellyanne Conway, began harping on me again: "Most of us want human contact and to give and receive affection. However, we don't get those things by running around touching other people inappropriately. Evidently you think that's okay. As TTQ said, give it a try next time you're down on Bourbon St. and see what happens. lol"

So, I responded.

Mason. Let me ask you a question: Have you ever had your ass slapped? Did a woman ever squeeze your balls? Did anyone ever stick a feather up your ass? Nipple Clamps? Hot Wax?
See. The point being, just because there's some Old Bag on here that thinks 'sex is icky', doesn't mean All Women feel the same way. (does that make sense to you?)

Does a ratten cane striping my ass count as a slap?
Yes had my balls squeezed ,more of a cupping.
No feathers up my ass.
Nipple clamps,yes.
Hot Wax?Yes,boring.

Thank You.
Just because 'Kellyanne' doesn't enjoy a stiff penis pressed up against her in a crowded subway in London, a stray hand brushing up against her tits at Mardi Gras in Rio, or an occasional 'butt slap' in Italy, doesn't mean All Women are Puritan Prudes. (sad)

I mentioned people that we all would recognize. Using them as an example.
Some people are more 'primordial' than others. Some ... frigid.
I view it as a scale of one to one hundred (1-100), with one being asexual.

WTF?

Your friend, Kellyanne Conway, began harping on me again: "Most of us want human contact and to give and receive affection. However, we don't get those things by running around touching other people inappropriately. Evidently you think that's okay. As TTQ said, give it a try next time you're down on Bourbon St. and see what happens. lol"

So, I responded.

Mason. Let me ask you a question: Have you ever had your ass slapped? Did a woman ever squeeze your balls? Did anyone ever stick a feather up your ass? Nipple Clamps? Hot Wax?
See. The point being, just because there's some Old Bag on here that thinks 'sex is icky', doesn't mean All Women feel the same way. (does that make sense to you?)

Just because you hang around racist right wing desperate trailer trash women who like getting assaulted by men doesn't mean the rest of us like it.

We don't.

He sexually assaulted her PERIOD!

Just because you hang around racist right wing desperate trailer trash women who like getting assaulted by men doesn't mean the rest of us like it.

We don't.

Here's the deal. Some men imagine if they get pinched on the butt it is going to be by somebody who looks like Taylor Swift.

In real life I have had hands put on my knee and received hugs I was not expecting or wanting. From both men and women. Undoubtedly I am not the only one this has ever happened to, and I really did not want the physical contact in those contexts.

Here's the deal. Some men imagine if they get pinched on the butt it is going to be by somebody who looks like Taylor Swift.

In real life I have had hands put on my knee and received hugs I was not expecting or wanting. From both men and women. Undoubtedly I am not the only one this has ever happened to, and I really did not want the physical contact in those contexts.

Him and top are ignorant fools.

IDGAF if she presses charges or just wanted to put him on blast....she felt violated and that's all that matters.

Only the slave master wanted to viciously violate someone and think it's ok.......they have the same mentality......rolling my eyes.

So she's not pressing charges?...she'll just learn to live with the " vicious violation"?

We don't.

Translation: 'Yes, I am an Asexual and would be a 'One' on that scale of yours'.

Him and top are ignorant fools.

IDGAF if she presses charges or just wanted to put him on blast....she felt violated and that's all that matters.

Only the slave master wanted to viciously violate someone and think it's ok.......they have the same mentality......rolling my eyes.

OMG! So ... you admit you have NEVER played 'Slave/Slave Master' with a White Guy. THIS ... says --->LOSER<---

"A brazen creep slapped a TV reporter’s behind as she reported live from a race in Georgia."
https://nypost.com/2019/12/08/jogger-slaps-georgia-tv-reporters-behind-live-on-air/

"WSAV-TV’s Alex Bozarjian was on air, with joggers mugging for the camera as they dashed past her at the Savannah Bridge Run 10K Saturday, when a man in a hat and sunglasses appeared to smack her as he ran past, video shows."

I agree the guy was a creep, but the girl is even worse. That dumb c*** acts like she was raped, not that a slut like her would care about that.

A woman should be able to walk around stark naked and not be sexually harassed.
Her appearance is no invitation to harassment.

If she merely gets stared at, though, that's on her.
We old men like to look at pretty young girls.
Sue us.

Translation: 'Yes, I am an Asexual and would be a 'One' on that scale of yours'.

At least one ton on that scale of hers, with an arse the size of a minor asteroid! Which reminds me why aren't haemorrhoids called assteroids.

Last edited:

Sue us.

If she did that in most Muslim countries she would be gang raped, thrown in jail and then executed.

Sue us.

Yes tell your granddaughter to do that and see what happens!!

Back