Should it be illegal to slap a girl on the butt?

she was a hysterical feminazi, you tell me :laugh:

Hmmmm ... probably needed a good spanking now and then. (Did she backsass her Menfolk?)
ThatOwlWoman does that, I chalk it up to lack of training. (all those 'husbands' ... and she learned nothing) Sad.

If she did that in most Muslim countries she would be gang raped, thrown in jail and then executed.

That's why Muslim countries and Christian countries, and every theocracy with an official religion sucks.
Governments are supposed to be secular. If they're not, they're authoritarian, unacceptable, and should be replaced by an enlightened population.
Lack of education is a nation's biggest liability. Pigfucker Trump proves that lack of education is OUR biggest liability. Not one person with a properly functioning mind voted for him, but the piece of shit is still the president.

"A brazen creep slapped a TV reporter’s behind as she reported live from a race in Georgia."
https://nypost.com/2019/12/08/jogger-slaps-georgia-tv-reporters-behind-live-on-air/

"WSAV-TV’s Alex Bozarjian was on air, with joggers mugging for the camera as they dashed past her at the Savannah Bridge Run 10K Saturday, when a man in a hat and sunglasses appeared to smack her as he ran past, video shows."
Why do that? So the Left can have one more reason to turn our citizenry into mindless sheep?

No, I'd rather her address the matter privately and let the rest of us get on with our lives.

Why do that? So the Left can have one more reason to turn our citizenry into mindless sheep?

No, I'd rather her address the matter privately and let the rest of us get on with our lives.

You're obviously a sexist pig. (Sad)

"“To the man who smacked my butt on live TV this morning: You violated, objectified, and embarrassed me,” Bozarjian tweeted later on Saturday, alongside footage of the on-air assault."

So, there she is, in her tight fitting pants, directing her butt at 500 men, as they jog past her, basically saying "Hello".
What was she expecting to happen?

It's like the women that wear the low cut blouse that exposes maximum cleavage, and then asks the man "Why are you looking at my tits?"

She probably just needed some extra attention.

Back