Should parents be licensed?

It isn't a dodge. You making a personal attack, however, is a dodge. Should people who live in the ghetto be allowed to have children?

The thread has nothing to do with economic standings and instead addresses all potential parents, so your replies have been non sequitur.

The reply you made, was:

Which has nothing to do with child abuse; so once again, your reply was a non sequitur.

It has to do with who I would require to be licensed to have children. Still not a non-sequitur though I am sure I will see you repeatedly exercising the same level of density.

It has to do with who I would require to be licensed to have children. Still not a non-sequitur though I am sure I will see you repeatedly exercising the same level of density.

But the OP was about all potential parents; so once again, your replies have been non sequitur.

Now that you've added some clarification, are you suggesting that child abusers only live in Mobile homes?

Or maybe I am suggesting that mobile homes are not safe and children are not old enough to legally consent to the risk of dying in a hurricane, tornado, mudslide or fire death trap, so the parents should have to be licensed which would include an inspection of the location and trailer. I mean there are million dollar trailers on cliffs next to the ocean in places prone to fires for Pete's sake.

View attachment 6347

Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
You do realize that some trailer parks are very expensive, especially in Florida.
Now that you've added some clarification, are you suggesting that child abusers only live in Mobile homes?

the children of people living in expensive mobile homes in Florida are 57 years old......I personally don't care if they are being abused.......

Back