Should parents be licensed?

Or maybe I am suggesting that mobile homes are not safe and children are not old enough to legally consent to the risk of dying in a hurricane, tornado, mudslide or fire death trap, so the parents should have to be licensed which would include an inspection of the location and trailer. I mean there are million dollar trailers on cliffs next to the ocean in places prone to fires for Pete's sake.

View attachment 6347

And yet, you appear to be ignoring child abuse that happens else where.

And yet, you appear to be ignoring child abuse that happens else where.

I am not ignoring anything. I am advocating for licenses to have children if the parent lives in a trailer. The two are not mutually exclusive. If you want to talk about child abuse, then talk about child abuse instead of taking the time to throw down 10 or so posts attacking me instead as I advocate for the thing I am advocating for.

I am not ignoring anything. I am advocating for licenses to have children if the parent lives in a trailer. The two are not mutually exclusive. If you want to talk about child abuse, then talk about child abuse instead of taking the time to throw down 10 or so posts attacking me instead as I advocate for the thing I am advocating for.

you dance well for someone with two left feet and half a brain.......

I was talking about child abuse and it was you that wanted to narrow the scope.

Because of that, you're replies have been non sequitur.

Back