Should people be allowed to burn the Koran?

Burning releases CO2. Better to compost it or bury it.

So does exhaling. I wonder why all those pushing the manmade climate hoax haven't, collectively and voluntarily, stopped breathing in order to lessen the amount of what they claim is causing the climate change.

Some would argue that it's hate speech. I disagree. It is a legetimate form of expression. Free speech is free speech. Period. Besides, if people can burn our flag, then everything else is fair game.

Burning the Koran is not a crime, so it can't be a hate crime. The law against burning the U. S. flag was found unconstitutional (if done as political expression). So, even if a law was passed to prohibit burning the Koran, Bible, or any other publication, it would be unconstitutional.

Burning the Koran is not a crime, so it can't be a hate crime. The law against burning the U. S. flag was found unconstitutional (if done as political expression). So, even if a law was passed to prohibit burning the Koran, Bible, or any other publication, it would be unconstitutional.

Trump will try anyway!He is anti-reading like his daily reports of what the fuck is going on in the country!

So does exhaling. I wonder why all those pushing the manmade climate hoax haven't, collectively and voluntarily, stopped breathing in order to lessen the amount of what they claim is causing the climate change.

Maybe they watch maladjusted parasitic dysfunctional ne'er-do-wells and figure, meh, fuck it, his spawn will see.

Maybe they watch maladjusted parasitic dysfunctional ne'er-do-wells and figure, meh, fuck it, his spawn will see.

Maybe, like you, they're only into claiming they care.

My children also believe the nonsense the tree huggers push is a hoax.

They won't be able to get away with the denial you run on, and you'll die knowing you were full of shit before it's over. Watch.

Yeah. Right. Just like AL Gore told us the ice caps would be gone by now. They're still there and doing just fine. There is not one catastrophic prediction about global warming that even got within spitting distance of the reality of things. You have been wrong about everything so far. How many times do you have to embarrass yourselves before you get it?

Back