Should people who take drugs be executed?

Should people who take drugs be executed?

• Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • All drugs should be banned, but people who take drugs shouldn't be executed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • People who take drugs should be executed, but all drugs shouldn't be banned

• Some drugs should be banned, and all people who take drugs should be executed

• Yeah, that's the end of the line.

• Maybe so.

• What?

• Total voters

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
This is a bit of a reversal of my previous position, but I think that all drugs should be banned, and all people who take them should be executed. Agree? Disagree? Just want to hear your opinion.

This is a bit of a reversal of my previous position, but I think that all drugs should be banned, and all people who take them should be executed. Agree? Disagree? Just want to hear your opinion.

I think all people that create stupid polls should be hung, drawn, quartered and ridiculed just for good measure.

Last edited:
Just druggists should be executed...

druggist.jpg

Crack is cocaine, they pretty much don't have meth in Britian (they have good 'ole Dexie instead), and I dunno why they excluded pot.

Crack is way more potent, has a bazillion more problems with diminishing returns, and is for proles. Only noble patricians use cocaine - it is the filet mignon of drugs.

They say that the first hit of crack that you ever take is the best damn feeling one can possibly have on this earth - like equivilent to 100 orgasms at one time. Then diminishing returns kick in (such as with heroin and meth, etc.), and its never the same again. Your one moment of paradise is lost, forever. Fucking depressing, if you ask me, but one day when I am old and retired, I might get curious and try one hit of crack for the hundred orgasms... Then demand one hundred more from my old wife...

i can't believe i turned down cocaine. One of my true regrets was when my roommate had a line out just for me and I said no, because I've seen requiem for a dream too many times.

probably would have been fun.

But i guess I'll just relegate myself to being a hallucagins kind of guy.

Its easier on your nostrils, at least, Grind. If you have a prominent nose, or have ever had a lady tell you that your nose is sexy, then consider yourself lucky that you skipped out on coke.

Crack is way more potent, has a bazillion more problems with diminishing returns, and is for proles. Only noble patricians use cocaine - it is the filet mignon of drugs.

The only difference between crack and cocaine is how fast it hits the body and how efficient it is at being absorbed. Crack is smoked cocaine. It's not a different drug. It's an easier method of freebasing cocaine (freebasing being necessary for smoking cocaine), and we had freebasing back in the 70's and 60's (Richard Pryor was pretty famous for lighting himself on fire while trying to freebase using the old method). You can also inject cocaine, which would actually be the ultimate form of ingestion.

i can't believe i turned down cocaine. One of my true regrets was when my roommate had a line out just for me and I said no, because I've seen requiem for a dream too many times.

probably would have been fun.

But i guess I'll just relegate myself to being a hallucagins kind of guy.

Requiem for a dream kind of exaggerated the entire ordeal. I have taken ridiculous amount of amphetamine, and never experienced psychotic symptoms. Cocaine really isn't as big of a deal as heroin anyway. Opiates are generally considered the most addictive class of drugs. Cocaine and amphetamine are lower on the totem pole. It's not going to cause you to lose your arm.

Shooting up with needles is a bitch. Its bad enough that I'm a frequent blood doner. Crack is cocaine processed in a lab, and a much stronger beast. Its just nice that it can be smoked, because shooting and snorting are a real fucking nuissance. Its also cheaper, for some reason, than cocaine...

Shooting up with needles is a bitch. Its bad enough that I'm a frequent blood doner. Crack is cocaine processed in a lab, and a much stronger beast. Its just nice that it can be smoked, because shooting and snorting are a real fucking nuissance. Its also cheaper, for some reason, than cocaine...

Actually, crack can be produced pretty easily. I really think the only necessary ingredient is baking soda. Again, it is just an easy method of freebasing. The actual substance that enters the blood is no different. If you take a toxicology test after smoking crack, it will come out as cocaine.

Here's direction:

cookincrack4wk.jpg

Back