Should people who take drugs be executed?

Should people who take drugs be executed?

• Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • All drugs should be banned, but people who take drugs shouldn't be executed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • People who take drugs should be executed, but all drugs shouldn't be banned

• Some drugs should be banned, and all people who take drugs should be executed

• Yeah, that's the end of the line.

• Maybe so.

• What?

• Total voters
cocain is overrated, though I stopped bringing coffee to my bartending job when I got the regular and more importantly free coke hook up.
Acid is just as likely to yield a bad trip as a good one.
Had a college buddy call me at the bar and tell me trees where attacking him in his house. Moral of the story is do acid at parties not at home by yourself looking out the window.

not entirely sure on this but I am pretty sure that although it's the same drug, crack is cut with more stuff, which is what allows for cheaper prices and make it the ghetto version.
It's the other way around. Cocaine powder is usually manufactured in the form of a sodium salt. That is, there is a sodium atom on the organic chain that composes the material. This salt cannot be smoked but must be snorted, swalled or injected to obtain "a high".

In freebasing a polar solvent (ethyl ether) is used to not only dissolve the powdered salt version of the drug but to remove the sodium atom. The two are mixed and then heated. The solvent is evaporated till it reached the super saturation point then the "nucleophile free or free base" drug precipitates out and can be smoked. Problem is, ethyl ether is difficult to obtain, is very dangerous to handle and is tracked to illegal drug production and use. Macking crack is the same concept as free basing except one mixes backing soda for a straighforward nucleophilic substitution reaction where the carbonate replaces the sodium making it a smokable form. The "Cut" material that you refered to is ussually mixed with the powder form. The "Cut when making freebase will go into solution and stay in solution after the drug has been precipitated. So Crack is usually a far purer form then the powder.

One tip though. In the process shown yields can be improved by 10 to 20% if a little ammonia water is added to the mixture. Just enough to increase the pH to >10

I am afraid that you are not as clued up about Britain as you think.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...h-britains-deadliest-drug-problem-425161.html

Yeah, I probably should've put more qualifiers in my statement. Anyway, it's not as big in Europe as in America. What is sold as "speed" in europe and the UK is, from what I've read usually plain amphetamine. In contrast, amphetamine has largely been pushed out of the market by meth in the US, due to laws that make it difficult to obtain the source materials for amphetamine. Curiously, meth is actually easier to synthesize, and it can be done using chemicals that are very popular and difficult to control. It's always had a bad reputation, of course, so dealers and users avoided it until congress successfully restricted the illicit amphetamine supply. However, Adderall, which is amphetamine, has become hugely overperscribed in the last decade, and obviously a lot of that gets into the black market.

Last edited:
Back