Should people who take drugs be executed?

Should people who take drugs be executed?

• Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • All drugs should be banned, but people who take drugs shouldn't be executed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • People who take drugs should be executed, but all drugs shouldn't be banned

• Some drugs should be banned, and all people who take drugs should be executed

• Yeah, that's the end of the line.

• Maybe so.

• What?

• Total voters
The only difference between crack and cocaine is how fast it hits the body and how efficient it is at being absorbed. Crack is smoked cocaine. It's not a different drug. It's an easier method of freebasing cocaine (freebasing being necessary for smoking cocaine), and we had freebasing back in the 70's and 60's (Richard Pryor was pretty famous for lighting himself on fire while trying to freebase using the old method). You can also inject cocaine, which would actually be the ultimate form of ingestion.

not entirely sure on this but I am pretty sure that although it's the same drug, crack is cut with more stuff, which is what allows for cheaper prices and make it the ghetto version.

This is a bit of a reversal of my previous position, but I think that all drugs should be banned, and all people who take them should be executed. Agree? Disagree? Just want to hear your opinion.

How absolutely ridiculous. The fact that drugs, when used properly, benefit mankind...yet, there are those who abuse drugs for various reasons, and need help to extract themselves from the self-abuse. You'd execute a little old grandmother, who suffered a fall, and became addicted to painkillers, or someone who turned to drugs to deal (or not deal) with a loss of a loved one?????????????????? I think you should be executed.

Actually, crack can be produced pretty easily. I really think the only necessary ingredient is baking soda. Again, it is just an easy method of freebasing. The actual substance that enters the blood is no different. If you take a toxicology test after smoking crack, it will come out as cocaine.

Here's direction:

]

Unbelievable . The absolute worse post I have ever seen. Instructions on how to make crack. Why? For whom? How racist.

How absolutely ridiculous. The fact that drugs, when used properly, benefit mankind...yet, there are those who abuse drugs for various reasons, and need help to extract themselves from the self-abuse. You'd execute a little old grandmother, who suffered a fall, and became addicted to painkillers, or someone who turned to drugs to deal (or not deal) with a loss of a loved one?????????????????? I think you should be executed.

In your world, is there such a thing as ironic humour or does everything has to be literal?

Unbelievable . The absolute worse post I have ever seen. Instructions on how to make crack. Why? For whom? How racist.

i think it's clear at this point that you are either a professional troll or incredibly stupid.

I don't believe in the death penalty or the drug war. Executing all drug users is somewhat extreme step, and would result in the death of myself.

He had claimed that it required elaborate work at the lab, I was attempting to disprove him.

It is pretty easy to find directions on how to make crack on the internet. No one wants to make it anymore anyway. Crack is so 80's. Meh.

what if we just make it easy for them to overdose themselves.....

Actually, it's not really that easy to overdose on a lot of popular drugs. Psychedelics are practically impossible to OD on. Cocaine and amphetamines (including ecstasy) have ridiculous thresholds - I could likely down an entire bottle of adderall and walk away scott free. Opiates (and other, unrelated depressants) are the big exception here. The irony is that there are relatively few bad side effects from opiates besides overdose and addiction - and with that, they manage to kill a lot of people.

He had claimed that it required elaborate work at the lab, I was attempting to disprove him.

It is pretty easy to find directions on how to make crack on the internet. No one wants to make it anymore anyway. Crack is so 80's. Meh.

I wish I could upvote it 10000000 times.

Also, that picture I posted very well could inspire racism. Which is why I sort of hated it when I saw it on reddit. I didn't mean anything racist when I posted it, and there's not a large audience here in the off topic forums that would jump to such conclusions.

Poet is being just a tad po-faced as usual, considering that he is a self confessed former addict. I wonder what his preferred drug was, maybe he will tell us?

Back