Should prostitution be legalized?

Yes. Regulations need to include age restrictions, medical restrictions, and licensing that links to both. Regulations need to deal with the violence associated with it because of need for "protection" from a pimp or other means.

Other than that, if two adults choose to do it, even for money, who am I to stop them?

not only should it be legalized, but it should be subsidized and have a voucher program.

I did hear about a program in Holland where doctors could prescribe monthly visits to prostitutes (i can't find a link though so maybe i dreamed it or something)

Anyway, that is how to get Americans to embrace national healthcare.

Yes. Regulations need to include age restrictions, medical restrictions, and licensing that links to both. Regulations need to deal with the violence associated with it because of need for "protection" from a pimp or other means.

Other than that, if two adults choose to do it, even for money, who am I to stop them?

I agree

I did hear about a program in Holland where doctors could prescribe monthly visits to prostitutes (i can't find a link though so maybe i dreamed it or something)

Anyway, that is how to get Americans to embrace national healthcare.
They obviously don't have red neck wife's in the Netherlands. We'd quicly run out of doctors in this country if they tried that.

Back