Should prostitution be legalized?

dorks like grind, waterturd, and 3D might never get laid otherwise.

bitch please, every girl needs a taste of the grindster

sexy-man-boobs.jpg

The murder rate would rise to cause if my wife caught me with a hooker, legal or other wise, I'm dead meat.

I understand. However I meant if young guys with raging hormones could get satisfaction with hookers they would not feel as much need to rush into marriage.

Women would lose a lot of leverage. We men do most of our stupid stuff because of pootang.

That doesn't change the fact that I am correct on this.

I disagree with you.

Women can give it away and yet can't sell it?

There is no victim in this crime. The women have an asset that is worth money and you declare they should not be able to sell it?

Other than religious dogma, what reasons do you have for insisting you are correct on this topic?

Ohh you are correct on everything, except when you are wrong.
Then you are still correct. All we have to do is ask you.
I disagree with you.

Women can give it away and yet can't sell it?

There is no victim in this crime. The women have an asset that is worth money and you declare they should not be able to sell it?

Other than religious dogma, what reasons do you have for insisting you are correct on this topic?
I had you bouth figured for guys who had to pay for it.:)

I had you bouth figured for guys who had to pay for it.:)

That is not the point at all. I do not pay for it (other than the payments all husbands make.)

The question is why do you think it should be illegal? If you don't pay for it and don't want to pay for it, thats fine.

Why should a woman go to jail for selling it?

Back