Should prostitution be legalized?

Prostitution denigrates women. That's why you liberals like it.

"you liberals"? lol

How does it denigrate women?

And since when do we have laws to prevent denigration of people?

There is no rational reason for prostitution to be illegal.

women have all the power, prostitution proves it.

Thankfully, many of our politicians exhibit a certain immunity from the allure of illicit purchased pussy, preferring to spend their time chatting to young men in the relaxing surroundings of a sauna or private gentleman's club.

Selfless souls. We're lucky to be served by such principled men.

Thankfully, many of our politicians exhibit a certain immunity from the allure of illicit purchased pussy, preferring to spend their time chatting to young men in the relaxing surroundings of a sauna or private gentleman's club.

Selfless souls. We're lucky to be served by such principled men.

Or tapping their feet in the men's room at the airport.

Prostitution denigrates women. That's why you liberals like it.

Prostitution will go on whether it's legal or not, Moron's like you wanting to jail these poor woman is 100x more denagrating.
You've shrugged so much you damaged what little bains you had in that pinhead of yours.

Prostitution will go on whether it's legal or not, Moron's like you wanting to jail these poor woman is 100x more denagrating.
You've shrugged so much you damaged what little bains you had in that pinhead of yours.
These women make the choice to do the crime. Jail is easily avoidable by their alternative actions.

SM, you are dancing again.

Why do you think we should have laws to protect people against denigration?

And why do you think the gov't should be able to make this choice for women?

Shouldn't women have the choice to decide for themselves??

I thought conservatives were about more freedoms and less interfefence by the gov't?

SM, you are dancing again.

Why do you think we should have laws to protect people against denigration?

And why do you think the gov't should be able to make this choice for women?

Shouldn't women have the choice to decide for themselves??

I thought conservatives were about more freedoms and less interfefence by the gov't?
You seem to be confusing Libertarianism with Conservatism. Read up on both before responding to avoid further embarrassment.

You seem to be confusing Libertarianism with Conservatism. Read up on both before responding to avoid further embarrassment.

I was speaking of classic conservatism. Not the religious right's version of conservatism.

You have yet to make any rational argument about why it should be illegal and why the women should not be allowed to choose to do it.

The denigration argument is weak at best, and a coverup at worst.

your retarded enought to talk about freedoms and yet want to jail woman for prostitution and blacks for smoking pot.
thanks Jethro
Again, it's not what I want to do, but about women respecting themselves and taking responsibility for their own actions. The Southern Man offers no comment on your piss-poor attempt to play the race card, except to note that is is a clear indicator of the weakness of your argument.

The Southern Man has also offered his opinion previously on smoking weed. Like alcohol, it only makes you stupid if you want to be, and then only temporarily, and if done in a responsible manner is perfectly safe, and does not denigrate an individual by the act itself. I see no relation to prostitution whatsoever.

I was speaking of classic conservatism. Not the religious right's version of conservatism.

You have yet to make any rational argument about why it should be illegal and why the women should not be allowed to choose to do it.

You obviously have no idea what conservatism is. :FootMouth:

Don't forget the male prostitutes (and the trans-gendered) as well WB.

I thought i'd better point out the inherent sexism in your post to save our arch-feminist, Southern Person, commenting on such offensive behaviour.

Back