APP - should single use plastic water bottles be banned?

should single use plastic water bottles be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
where i live, there is little difference between bottled water and tap water. the tap water tastes better than most bottled water.
Too bad that isn't the case where most of the bottled water is sold. If it were, there would be no demand for bottled water.

Too bad that isn't the case where most of the bottled water is sold. If it were, there would be no demand for bottled water.

not necessarily, the bottled water companies advertising preys on the fears of the ignorant.

not necessarily, the bottled water companies advertising preys on the fears of the ignorant.

In live on two islands alternatively. Both have sole source aquifers, both are remote from industry, both have polluted water. Figure it out.

In live on two islands alternatively. Both have sole source aquifers, both are remote from industry, both have polluted water. Figure it out.

it would be more cost effective to use refillable 3-5 gal bottles with a dispenser/cooler...

Use of bottled water does not increase waste. People are drinking it in place of OTHER bottled beveragea

your 'logic' is truly incredible. what about reusable bottles? or bottles with 3-5 gal capacity and are refillable...or are you just too lazy?

your 'logic' is truly incredible. what about reusable bottles? or bottles with 3-5 gal capacity and are refillable...or are you just too lazy?

reusable bottle have their issues too. And who is going to carry around a 3-5 gal capacity bottle with them. As far as my logic, it is rock solid.

Why can't you just mind your own business for a change? Why do you have to meddle in EVERYTHING? How is what I drink water out of harming you?

reusable bottle have their issues too. And who is going to carry around a 3-5 gal capacity bottle with them. As far as my logic, it is rock solid.

Why can't you just mind your own business for a change? Why do you have to meddle in EVERYTHING? How is what I drink water out of harming you?

because it is my planet too and that of my offsprings and it would not upset you if there were not some truth to what i say, like that huge mass of plastic in the pacific ocean

Water isnt supposed to taste like anything so what are you tasting ? Bottles are convenient, thats why they are popular.

The damned things are recyclable. The only way to stop moronic proles from polluting the environment would be to start shooting them. I actually have a Culligan dispenser in my house, because I'm awesome.

Back