Should you send a woman a picture of your junk?

Scenario 8 is awesome.

Scenario 8: You are a Congressman and your ambitious, beautiful, and pregnant wife is never around and she's like no fun at all and you just want to feel LOVED and ADORED and your ego is hungry, hungry for approval. Tons of hot chicks follow you on Twitter and Facebook, because you are a Famous Politician, and you just know they want to see your junk. Your perfect, unimpeachable junk.

Should you send the lady a dick pic? No, you fucking creepy dumbass. No you should not.

did he send one to someone that wasn't consenting?

or is it more of an issue that he's basically cheating on his wife when he's sexting others?

Why not?

TRB2676.jpg

I believe his wife put it in the category of unacceptable behavior.

well my logic is, if a guy sends a dick pic to someone that doesn't mind it's a non-issue. I think there are a lot of prudes that are criticizing it from the wrong angle. If the woman was consenting then really the issue is nothing about dick pics per se and more about him being unfaithful to his wife. that's the way I look it.

well my logic is, if a guy sends a dick pic to someone that doesn't mind it's a non-issue. I think there are a lot of prudes that are criticizing it from the wrong angle. If the woman was consenting then really the issue is nothing about dick pics per se and more about him being unfaithful to his wife. that's the way I look it.

i need to clarify before people misinterpret that I am obviously talking about women that have consented to something like that.

If two people are consenting, but does someone who sends pictures of his junk ever ask? Lol

Better than pulling it out in public. Not that I'm opposed to doing either.

Lol, i have several friends who get naked when they are drunk, that is usually when it is time for me to leave the party. It is going to another level. They also play hockey, it seems to be related.

It is probably still a bad idea, though, especially with the NSA.

Lol, i have several friends who get naked when they are drunk, that is usually when it is time for me to leave the party. It is going to another level. They also play hockey, it seems to be related.

You have very interesting friends rana

The reality is you would not hire a gas station attendant that you knew had such poor impulse control. Why anybody would think that hiring them to enact laws or to be the executive authority over millions was the thing to do with somebody with such clear impulse control issues is beyond my thought processes. You literally have to turn off all the thought that goes into hiring somebody for simple jobs, for instance the janitor (wouldn't want that impulse control issue to translate into flashing women while "cleaning" the toilet), and go to a special place where you ignore issues because of the color of jersey they wear when they know they are on stage.

Back