Should you send a woman a picture of your junk?

"I meet a man via an online dating site, we email back and forth, get to know each other, then he will ask for my phone number. If I like him I will give it to him. Then he will text me. I may even give him my email. This usually leads to him asking me out on a date. So far, so good, right? Well… here is the wrinkle!

About 85% of the men who get my telephone number and/or email do something very bizarre. They randomly and with no warning whatsoever send me a picture of their penis!! Erect!!!"

OMG, it's an epidemic.

I must be old-fashioned, and I never would have thought so. To me, no true gentleman would ever do that, and I would not go out again with someone who did. Maybe I am getting old. :(

"I meet a man via an online dating site, we email back and forth, get to know each other, then he will ask for my phone number. If I like him I will give it to him. Then he will text me. I may even give him my email. This usually leads to him asking me out on a date. So far, so good, right? Well… here is the wrinkle!

About 85% of the men who get my telephone number and/or email do something very bizarre. They randomly and with no warning whatsoever send me a picture of their penis!! Erect!!!"

OMG, it's an epidemic.

I must be old-fashioned, and I never would have thought so. To me, no true gentleman would ever do that, and I would not go out again with someone who did. Maybe I am getting old. :(

Oh I just realized - that's 85% of the men she's meeting online.

I think I have discovered the problem. I think when you meet a man in the traditional manner, he is far less likely to pull this. Not to say it doesn't happen. And not that there is anything wrong with meeting via online dating services. Obviously, I am not THAT old. Everyone does that today. But I can see it raising the frequency of this sort of behavior.

OMG, it's an epidemic.

I think this is where the phrase "tit for tat" comes into play.....

What about couples that send naked pictures of themselves to each other?

Are you sure you can trust that nobody will ever "find" your cell phone and publish pictures meant to be private? If the answer is no, then: No. You should not send this person a d*ck pick.

perlin-Dingaling-Song.GIF

clear-and-carlos-danger.jpg

Back