Should you send a woman a picture of your junk?

Good questions, and I'm not sure love is the answer. There is some serious damage there if you ask me. Some people call that love, but I never could. It's possible it's that simple, but if it's really love, then well, love dies. It can be killed.

I think there are other possible explanations though. I do hope she gets out.

Love sure can be killed.

I think hes about to kill all the love she had for him

I can respect that. When you've been blessed though by the man upstairs, such as yours truly, I think it would be a shame not to share one's gifts with others.

You have someone who lives above you that gives you gifts? Nice! My neighbor gave me zucchini bread the other day!

He is a fascinating character nonetheless, for a start he is Jewish and is married to a Muslim. He is, or maybe was, a long term friend of Jon Stewart and Ben Affleck according to the Wiki.

Do you know how many Jews in NY are married to Muslims? You are an idiot.

But guess what there are even more of? Sleazebags who can't keep it in their pants. Nothing "fascinating" about that, though I'm not surprised you think so.

dude I know your angry.

I called no one the dreaded word.

I asked a question like the OP did.

Foley is a pedophile.

That is NOT my fault he is.

asking someone if they would repeat his offense is NOT calling someone a pedophile.

cheating is not being honorable

dude I know your angry.

I called no one the dreaded word.

I asked a question like the OP did.

Foley is a pedophile.

That is NOT my fault he is.

asking someone if they would repeat his offense is NOT calling someone a pedophile.

cheating is not being honorable

I'm telling you, for the 3rd time today, to not make insinuations. You are riding the line, so back away from it.

Desh we all know you are trying to make partisan equivalency here. Lots of boys take pictures of their junk and send it to others. Lots of men take pictures of their junk and send it to others. Lots of boys do no sleep with prostitutes while wearing a diaper. Lots of men do not sleep with prostitutes while wearing a diaper.

That is why a funny article was written about boys/men sending pictures of their junk. It's also why I put it in the off-topic forum. It's not about politics.

Desh we all know you are trying to make partisan equivalency here. Lots of boys take pictures of their junk and send it to others. Lots of men take pictures of their junk and send it to others. Lots of boys do no sleep with prostitutes while wearing a diaper. Lots of men do not sleep with prostitutes while wearing a diaper.

That is why a funny article was written about boys/men sending pictures of their junk. It's also why I put it in the off-topic forum. It's not about politics.

Really, lots of men do this? Cawacko, who here do you suspect has done this?

Back