Should you send a woman a picture of your junk?

Look at your response. You're all unhinged about it because you equate it only with Anthony Weiner and look how defensive it made you that you had to go show stories of things Republicans did.

My post wasn't partisan Desh yet look at your response. You're going nuts.

Going??

what does the article talk about ?

what is that great big picture of weiner in their for?

The article talks about regular guys, like the guys on this board, sending pictures of their junk. Most people are aware of the sexting that goes on among kids. It obviously goes on among grown ups as well. Yes Weiner's action were the impetus for the article but the article is about regular guys.

Yes I know ANYTHING that you view might be an attack on your beloved Dems must be fought back at full force.

I was thinking hard on this question again today, and after deep thought and consideration I've come to the conclusion, again, that, no, I should not send a d*ck pic to a lady.

dickpicing is the sign of a man with low self esteam.

when you know the worth of your dick you don't have to find approval by strangers for your dick

I was thinking hard on this question again today, and after deep thought and consideration I've come to the conclusion, again, that, no, I should not send a d*ck pic to a lady.

I can respect that. When you've been blessed though by the man upstairs, such as yours truly, I think it would be a shame not to share one's gifts with others.

dickpicing is the sign of a man with low self esteam.

when you know the worth of your dick you don't have to find approval by strangers for your dick

What about couples that send naked pictures of themselves to each other?

I couldn't care less, it's about how he treats his wife. The lowlife drags her out there, not once, but twice, to cover for his shame. A man would shield her from the fallout, not use her as a shield. Well, IMO, a man wouldn't be in this position in the first place.

Then she reads that statement, and honestly she looked like one of those people taken prisoner by Al Queda reading a statement about the imperialistic united states...then she starts to move off stage and he says to her "don't go far". Seriously?

I absolutely think he's a monster, and it makes me wonder just how abusive he is to her in private. Because what he has done to her is abuse. I, DARLA, would vote for a republican against him. So how do you like that? I always said I would vote for a republican only at gun point and even then I might choose the bullet. I guess you never know.

This is my area of concern, she is an intelligent, successful, beautiful woman... what the fuck is she doing going out there to stand up for this douche bag. What hold does he have over her? Because it is highly illogical for her to be doing it of her own choosing.

she loves him.

I bet she ends up leaving him because I think hes not going to change.

He deep down doesn't think he needs to change

This is my area of concern, she is an intelligent, successful, beautiful woman... what the fuck is she doing going out there to stand up for this douche bag. What hold does he have over her? Because it is highly illogical for her to be doing it of her own choosing.

she loves him.

I bet she ends up leaving him because I think hes not going to change.

He deep down doesn't think he needs to change

Good questions, and I'm not sure love is the answer. There is some serious damage there if you ask me. Some people call that love, but I never could. It's possible it's that simple, but if it's really love, then well, love dies. It can be killed.

I think there are other possible explanations though. I do hope she gets out.

He is a fascinating character nonetheless, for a start he is Jewish and is married to a Muslim. He is, or maybe was, a long term friend of Jon Stewart and Ben Affleck according to the Wiki.

You don't know what goes on behind closed doors, I'm sure that she has the balance of power in that marriage now.

Back