Shrubbie and Maineman

Obama hasn't tried to build a coalition

He hasn't?

Following a Sunday appearance on ABC's "This Week" where U.S. Rep. Adam Kinzinger, a vocal supporter of President Obama's push for Congress to authorize a military strike on Syria, said he had not heard from White House officials on his offer last week to help build support in the House, the administration has reached out to him.

After the show, Kinzinger received a call later in the day from the White House, Zach Hunter, Kinzinger communications director, confirmed to The Times on Monday. Hunter reported administration officials have expressed a desire to work with Kinzinger in the coming days to help build a coalition.

http://mywebtimes.com/archives/ottawa/display.php?id=481487

Britain's Parliament voted against joining a coalition sought by Obama to respond militarily, denying the president a key NATO ally that has steadfastly supported previous campaigns.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/30/world/europe/syria-civil-war/index.html

He hasn't?

Following a Sunday appearance on ABC's "This Week" where U.S. Rep. Adam Kinzinger, a vocal supporter of President Obama's push for Congress to authorize a military strike on Syria, said he had not heard from White House officials on his offer last week to help build support in the House, the administration has reached out to him.

After the show, Kinzinger received a call later in the day from the White House, Zach Hunter, Kinzinger communications director, confirmed to The Times on Monday. Hunter reported administration officials have expressed a desire to work with Kinzinger in the coming days to help build a coalition.

http://mywebtimes.com/archives/ottawa/display.php?id=481487

Britain's Parliament voted against joining a coalition sought by Obama to respond militarily, denying the president a key NATO ally that has steadfastly supported previous campaigns.

Do you need to borrow a dictionary?

Nope.

You claimed that Obama hasn't tried to build a coalition, didn't you?

Do you remember how long it took for Bush to build his coalition?

[h=3]Month - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary[/h]www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/month
a measure of time corresponding nearly to the period of the moon's revolution and amounting to approximately 4 weeks or 30 days or 1⁄12 of a year.

Oh wait, You were what 11 years old then? I guess you wouldn't remember.

How did Bush's Iraq coalition stack up against Obama's Syria coalition?

Anyone?

Bueller?

the US and Russian just sealed the deal on the Syrian WMDs so a fuck of a lot better then shock and awe and a lot less money spent.

so fuck you very much

the US and Russian just sealed the deal on the Syrian WMDs so a fuck of a lot better then shock and awe and a lot less money spent. so fuck you very much

I'm glad you agree that O-BOMB-YAs' quest to shed the blood of Syrians has been averted.

And said prayers and respected teachers and had two parent homes with a mom who was there when school was out.

Streets and highways were paid for with a government infinitely smaller than we have today because entitlement spending was unheard of- people actually worked harder to avoid hand-outs; two three jobs even. They didn't sit on their asses and demand more "free stuff" and ridiculous wages for entry level unskilled work.

The wealthy never paid taxes higher than today. They sent it off shore. That's what they do. Kennedy was an intelligent old school democrat who knew this. He knew this because before he was a part of the political class, his roots were solidly in the wealthy class. So HE LOWERED TAXES!

And voila~ Money came back into the US!

how patriotic of them.

see what the wealthy do?

they of your own admission cheat in their taxes instead of following the laws of the land.

Now when was kennedy president?

Im talking about the 1950s

what was the top teir tax rate and why did they pay one person enough to actually raise a family on one income?

My Dad worked construction and had 8 kids

never worked more than one job.

your full of lies

Except - as I proved - he has.

No, you proved that less than a week ago, a low level White house employee allegedly called a previously unknown (to me) GOP warhawk representative.

After the show, Kinzinger received a call later in the day from the White House, Zach Hunter, Kinzinger communications director, confirmed to The Times on Monday. Hunter reported administration officials have expressed a desire to work with Kinzinger in the coming days to help build a coalition for action.

At best, even if true, the Administration expressed a desire to build a coalition.

Damn Legion, you are really slipping, to let me pwn you like that, lol

I'm glad you agree that O-BOMB-YAs' quest to shed the blood of Syrians has been averted.

how many times do you have to be told the weapons are not made out of Syrians?

there would be no need for anyone but Russian and Syrian soldiers to die because that is who is manning the weapons.

Oh and just as a reminder those would be the same people who bombed the babies in their beds with deadly chemicals

how many times do you have to be told the weapons are not made out of Syrians? there would be no need for anyone but Russian and Syrian soldiers to die because that is who is manning the weapons.

Want me to post some more pictures of the impact of O-BOMB-YAs' "precision weapons"?

What "Russian soldiers" are "manning the weapons"?

No, you proved that less than a week ago, a low level White house employee allegedly called a previously unknown (to me) GOP warhawk representative.

After the show, Kinzinger received a call later in the day from the White House, Zach Hunter, Kinzinger communications director, confirmed to The Times on Monday. Hunter reported administration officials have expressed a desire to work with Kinzinger in the coming days to help build a coalition for action.

At best, even if true, the Administration expressed a desire to build a coalition.

Damn Legion, you are really slipping, to let me pwn you like that, lol

I guess I can retire now. Undefeated.

Obama hasn't tried to build a coalition

Want me to post some more pictures of the impact of O-BOMB-YAs' "precision weapons"?

What "Russian soldiers" are "manning the weapons"?

the ones that Pootin sent them with the weapons when he sold them all to him.

they needed Russians to help them operate and maintain them.

Didn't you know that FACT

Back