Sin

The ritual laws of Leviticus and Torah have never been practiced by Christians, nor were they ever required to, and outside of the Orthodox minority I don't even think Reform and Conservative Jews practice the ritual laws of Torah
I'd bet that some have practiced those laws. I've heard people, within the last 10 years, who have said they wouldn't get tattoos due to religious beliefs. I'd also bet the same people who were burning "witches" in Salem practiced some, if not all, of those laws.

chabad Is not fringe.
they typically have a chabad house on every university campus.
Look Chap, the Jews and their scripture are always catching flak from everyone: atheists as well as fascist Christians.

Hardly anyone ever complains about the New Testament, but the Old Testament/Hebrew bible is routinely held out for ridicule and mockery by both you fascist Christians and the league of atheists.

The Hebrew bible is a story about the history and culture of the Israelites and how they evolved into the Jewish monotheism we are familiar with.

Is there any reason for your demands that the religion of the ancient Israelites stay unchanging and frozen in time in 1200 BCE? Is it just easier to mock and humiliate that way?

I'd bet that some have practiced those laws. I've heard people, within the last 10 years, who have said they wouldn't get tattoos due to religious beliefs. I'd also bet the same people who were burning "witches" in Salem practiced some, if not all, of those laws.
I think witches were supposed to be in league with Satan, I don't think it had anything to do with Leviticus or Torah. I've never heard a Jew say anything about tattoos, and any Christian that is following the ritual laws of Torah doesn't understand their own religion.

I do know that there are certain proscriptions against defiling the body in Eastern Christianty, but I'm pretty sure that's based on church tradition, not on Hebrew ritual law and Torah.

Look Chap, the Jews and their scripture are always catching flak from everyone: atheists as well as fascist Christians.

Hardly anyone ever complains about the New Testament, but the Old Testament/Hebrew bible is routinely held out for ridicule and mockery by both you fascist Christians and the league of atheists.

The Hebrew bible is a story about the history and culture of the Israelites and how they evolved into the Jewish monotheism we are familiar with.

Is there any reason for your demands that the religion of the ancient Israelites stay unchanging and frozen in time in 1200 BCE? Is it just easier to mock and humiliate that way?
they want to reinstitute animal sacrifices IN THE FUTURE, Dufus Mcgillicutty.

they want to reinstitute animal sacrifices IN THE FUTURE, Dufus Mcgillicutty.
Ain't gonna happen.

The industrial confinement and slaughter of the livestock you eat is just as inhumane, if not more so, as the temple sacrificial practices that ended two thousand years ago

Ain't gonna happen.

The industrial confinement and slaughter of the livestock you eat is just as inhumane, if not more so, as the temple sacrificial practices that ended two thousand years ago
ok, but they do plan on restarting them.

you should be aware of it....

or stay dumb.......

I give zero fucks.

Ain't gonna happen.

but the point of the exchange that it IS moral to eat animals they are a gift from god....

and they extend that to restarting the animal sacrifices.....

but the point of the exchange that it IS moral to eat animals they are a gift from god....

and they extend that to restarting the animal sacrifices.....
Hey dummy, what do you think they did with animals sacrificed at the temple? The families ate the animals they had purchased at the temple or brought to the temple.

The industrial slaughter and confinement of livestock you support with your money is every bit as inhumane as temple sacrifice.

Hey dummy, what do you think they did with animals sacrificed at the temple? The families ate the animals they had purchased at the temple or brought to the temple.

The industrial slaughter and confinement of livestock you support with your money is every bit as inhumane as temple sacrifice.
no it was for the priests alone.

and they are planning on restarting it at the temple.

You’re trying to deal with a mindless fool. So did I.

In vain.

no it was for the priests alone.

and they are planning on restarting it at the temple.
Incorrect. Families brought animals to the temple, and while the priests may have gotten their cut, the families ate the animals they paid for. The priests could not possibly have consumed that much meat.

This was just an example of you attempting to paint Jews in the worst possible light, despite the fact your support of cruelty to animals is easily on a par with anything done at the temple

Point of order. there were no witches "burned" in Salem. Most were hung except for the one guy who was pressed to death. /nerdy input

Incorrect. Families brought animals to the temple, and while the priests may have gotten their cut, the families ate the animals they paid for. The priests could not possibly have consumed that much meat.

This was just an example of you attempting to paint Jews in the worst possible light, despite the fact your support of cruelty to animals is easily on a par with anything done at the temple
you are incorrect.

I think witches were supposed to be in league with Satan, I don't think it had anything to do with Leviticus or Torah.

Exodus 22:18 "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live"

I've never heard a Jew say anything about tattoos, and any Christian that is following the ritual laws of Torah doesn't understand their own religion.

Actually Jesus sacrifice maps back to the Temple sacrifices and served to be the ultimate one as I understand it. So it is all kind of intimately aligned.

Back