Sin

I also do not know if any god exists.

In the case of the Christian god, there is ZERO evidence that kind of god exists. ZERO. So, for that description of a god, I do not believe it exists.

I’m always open to someone, ANYONE, to show me otherwise. I’ve read and listened to many apologetics, but they are unconvincing. Their god remains hidden. To them. To everyone.
but there is evidence for other types of gods?

why are the god types and what is your proof ?

Why does the world require a god?
Mine doesn’t. Apparently, mankind has from the beginning. Originally, I think to explain a universe that they couldn’t comprehend. Science should tell us we don’t need gods to explain the universe these days.

Mine doesn’t. Apparently, mankind has from the beginning. Originally, I think to explain a universe that they couldn’t comprehend. Science should tell us we don’t need gods to explain the universe these days.
Yes, at least to explain the physical universe.

the point is morality, not supernatural explanations for things.

I keep fucking telling you this but you're dumb as fuck.

Rubby-rubby-rubby... God is watching you rub yourself..... Do you think he likes seeing it?
so you couldn't find a single example of me doing what you claimed.......and you've tried to cover your failure with three consecutive lies.......did you really think that would fool anyone?.........

Back