Sinwar Is Dead

No, he didn't. More importantly, Israel knows he didn't, but they know that they can count on people like you to applaud and cheer ANYTIME Israel kills people out of racist HATRED.

Sinwar didn't do anything. Israel could have simply arrested him if he had committed some sort of crime. Israel just wants to eradicate all Arabs off the face of the earth, while you applaud their efforts.

The IDF has needlessly killed over 20,000 children who never attacked Israel, children behind whom nobody was hiding. I bet you think that's awesome, don't you?
20% of Israels population are Palestinian and serve in the military and serve in the Knesset. Strang way to treat people that you want kill.

20% of Israels population are Palestinian and serve in the military and serve in the Knesset. Strang way to treat people that you want kill.
Palestinians are not considered equals. In any event, the IDF is, in fact, slaughtering Arabs while Team Israel applauds. It's precious watching Christians cheer on war crimes and the deaths of children. Christians gotta do what Christians gotta do, I guess.

Sinwar hadn't done anything. Israel simply murdered him. Israel didn't simply capture him and bring him to trial ... because he hadn't done anything and therefore they didn't have any case to try. However, they could just kill him while Team Israel brings the roof down.

No, he didn't. More importantly, Israel knows he didn't, but they know that they can count on people like you to applaud and cheer ANYTIME Israel kills people out of racist HATRED.

Sinwar didn't do anything. Israel could have simply arrested him if he had committed some sort of crime. Israel just wants to eradicate all Arabs off the face of the earth, while you applaud their efforts.
Yes, he did, you pathetic Muslim cumdumpster.
The IDF has needlessly killed over 20,000 children who never attacked Israel, children behind whom nobody was hiding. I bet you think that's awesome, don't you?

I do indeed, sandniggerlover

Palestinians are not considered equals. In any event, the IDF is, in fact, slaughtering Arabs while Team Israel applauds. It's precious watching Christians cheer on war crimes and the deaths of children. Christians gotta do what Christians gotta do, I guess.

Sinwar hadn't done anything. Israel simply murdered him. Israel didn't simply capture him and bring him to trial ... because he hadn't done anything and therefore they didn't have any case to try. However, they could just kill him while Team Israel brings the roof down.

:okjen:

Back